New Combos - Opinions Needed

After trying out different names this is where I stand, almost where I started. [name]Maeve[/name] is my fave name so hoping to use it somewhere in the combo. Siblings [name]

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name] Lumi - not sure if this is just too wintery for anything but a winter baby - Lumi means snow in Finnish. We currently live in Finland.
[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] Lumi/Runa/[name]Alba[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name] Elowen Runa

Lumi [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]
Elowen Runa [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Leda[/name] Eirlys [name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Rowan[/name] [name]Wylda[/name] [name]Maeve[/name] - GP option

Opinions, please. And feel free to make suggestions. Thanks in advance.

[name]Maeve[/name] is nice as a first name. Is there a particular reason why you want the baby to have 2 middle names? Sorry I’m just not really big on it… But I love [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name]. [name]Just[/name] looks and sounds pretty.

Her sister has 2 middle names, we decided to add a Finnish name as we moved here just before her birth. And I like it! Wish I had done it with her brothers.

[name]Will[/name] probably use Lumi or Runa if we’re still in Finland for our next baby.

I tend to use the kids’ middle names (DD’s first one) regularly, so if we went with [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name] Lumi she’d be [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name] quite often.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Maeve[/name]! I like [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Katherine[/name].

I like [name]Maeve[/name] Elowen Lumi. I guess I might like some of the other names too if I knew what they meant. I love having 3 names and have given my daughter 3 as well. It took my dh a while to get used to the idea but he’s on board now and all of our kids will have 3. It always seemed special to me to know my parents took the time to emphasize my whole name and make it meaningful. I always felt bad for kids with filler mns.

I’m really liking [name]Maeve[/name] Elowen Runa

sweetpea2peanut - I dislike filler mns as well

don’t worry about not knowing some of the names, I like unusual ones with meanings that are important to me

Runa - is the female version of [name]Rune[/name] which means ‘secret lore’, it’s also similar to the Finnish word ‘runo’ which means poetry. I’m a poet, so love that idea.

[name]Alba[/name] - is used in several languages, but I like the pn ‘al-ah-bah’ which is the Gaelic word for [name]Scotland[/name], DP is Scottish and we lived there previously.

[name]Leda[/name] - is a Greek mythological character
Eirlys - is Welsh for snowdrop
[name]Rowan[/name] - means either red headed or mountain ash
[name]Wylda[/name] - is from scandinavian/germanic Vilda/[name]Wilda[/name] which means ‘wild’ or ‘willow’

I love [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name] out of all of your choices, but i dont like it with Lumi, because of the whole winter snow thing.
So i think you should pair it with some of your other options:
[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Alba[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name] Runa
[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name] [name]Leda[/name]

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name] Elowen or [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Rowan[/name] [name]Winter[/name] are my favorites <3

[name]Maeve[/name] [name]Winter[/name] Runa is gorgeous, and I love Runa’s meaning for you! If you really love Lumi as the third name, then [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] Lumi would be my choice.

I love [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]. [name]Maeve[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] Runa, perhaps?