New combos!

Recently decided on these 5 new combos, thoughts and suggestions on new names to make combos for?

Under the summary cut, I have my selected Hebrew name, the meaning, pronunciation, and my favorite potential nickname for some. I’m not looking for opinions on the Hebrew names, just on the secular ones.

Caleb [name_m]Amias[/name_m]

Summary

Kelev [name_m]Adir[/name_m] - Wholehearted (and) strong

pronunciation

Caleb: kay-lehb
[name_m]Amias[/name_m]: uh-MY-is
Kelev: keh-lehv
[name_m]Adir[/name_m]: ah-deer

Levi [name_m]Bernard[/name_m]

Summary

Levi Bentzion - Joined (as a) son of [name_u]Israel[/name_u]

pronunciation

Levi (secular): [name_u]Lee[/name_u]-veye
[name_m]Bernard[/name_m]: ber (like the word “burr”)-nahrd
[name_u]Levi[/name_u] (Hebrew): lee-vee
Bentzion: behn-tzee-ohn (last syllable like the word “own”, slight t sound at the beginning of the second syllable)

Emmett [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]

Summary

Emet [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] - [name_u]Truth[/name_u] (is the) healer of God

pronunciation

Emmett: em-it
[name_m]Raphael[/name_m]: rah-feye-el
[name_m]Emet[/name_m]: eh-meht
[name_m]Rafael[/name_m]: rah-fah-el (shorter second syllable)

Riley [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]

Summary

Roi [name_m]Avraham[/name_m] - [name_f]My[/name_f] shepherd (is the) father of many

pronunciation

Riley: reye-lee
[name_m]Abraham[/name_m]: ay-bruh-ham
[name_m]Roi[/name_m]: roh-ee
[name_m]Avraham[/name_m]: ah-vrah-hahm

Joseph [name_m]Nehorai[/name_m]

Summary

Yosef [name_m]Nehorai[/name_m] - He will add light
I would love to enforce nickname [name_m]Yossi[/name_m] in [name_f]English[/name_f] too but not sure how realistic that would be :sweat_smile:

pronunciation

Joseph: joe-sef
[name_m]Nehorai[/name_m]: neh-oh-reye (last syllable like the word “rye”)
[name_m]Yosef[/name_m]: yoh-sef
[name_m]Yossi[/name_m]: yoh-see

They’re so cool! I especially like [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m] [name_m]Nehorai[/name_m] :slight_smile:

1 Like

Caleb [name_m]Amias[/name_m] is handsome and charming and Kelev [name_m]Adir[/name_m] is intriguing

Levi [name_m]Bernard[/name_m] is unexpected and cool. Bentzion is magical

Emmett [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] is beautiful

Riley [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] is balanced and interesting and I like [name_m]Roi[/name_m] [name_m]Avraham[/name_m]

Joseph [name_m]Nehorai[/name_m] has charm

1 Like

I love [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m] and [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m]! [name_m]Caleb[/name_m] [name_m]Amias[/name_m] is so lovely, too!

1 Like

These are all so strong and lovely. They all sound beautiful together, too. [name_f]My[/name_f] very favorites are [name_u]Emmett[/name_u] [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] and [name_u]Riley[/name_u] [name_m]Abraham[/name_m]. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are all fantastic!! I adore Kelev [name_m]Adir[/name_m], [name_u]Roy[/name_u] [name_m]Avraham[/name_m], and [name_m]Joseph[/name_m]/Yosef [name_m]Nehorai[/name_m] (and nn [name_m]Yossi[/name_m] is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: )

1 Like