New favorite names

Recently I’ve been liking the name [name]Cosette[/name], and I think Cosi/Cosy is a cute nickname. I love [name]Charlotte[/name], but its getting popular, and I think [name]Cosette[/name] sounds very similar. What do you think? Also, do you the name macy is to tied to the store? Thats my other favorite.:slight_smile:

I think that [name]Cosette[/name] is a wonderful alternative to [name]Charlotte[/name]. I like Cosi/Cosy or even just [name]Cos[/name]. I also could see [name]Colette[/name] being a solid alternative, but I don’t like many nns… [name]Cole[/name]/[name]Colie[/name] are not something I really like.

My cousin named one of his kids [name]Maci[/name], and when they announced the name, pretty much everyone went “Like the store??” [name]Cosette[/name] is ok. It’s a little frilly for my taste, but it’s better then [name]Charlotte[/name], IMHO. I like [name]Colette[/name] better.

[name]Colette[/name] is also a name I’ve always liked, just don’t like the nicknames.

[name]Cosette[/name] has always been a name that I liked (check my signiture). I wouldn’t use it as a first name though, considering that I’m a theater geek and everyone would immideatly jump to [name]Les[/name] Miserables (a musical).

My baby cousins name is Charlote and we call her [name]Charlie[/name]. My aunt and uncle were a little hesitent on the name though because they knew 3 others parents with [name]Lil[/name]’ Charlies…

[name]Cosette[/name] is lovely! Very French fancy! A friend of mine has a daughter named [name]Charlotte[/name] and she gets called Chachi for short…I love it. Different, retro, cute…

We’re likely using [name]Cosette[/name] for one of our twins. We like the sound of it and we looked online for other Cosettes and found enough of them to decide the name is perfectly normal and underutilized.

That’s great!

My name’s [name]Cosette[/name] and I love it!
My parents call me Cosy and my friends call me [name]Ettie[/name].
It’s a nice name, I personally like it better than [name]Charlotte[/name] (:

I love the sound of [name]Cosette[/name]. However, I personally think the [name]Les[/name] Mis reference is too big (for me especially, since I’ve performed in the musical here in Denmark several times, and also because the film just came out), not as big as [name]Fantine[/name], but still big.