New favorite... Thoughts?

[name]How[/name] do you like [name]Tiernan[/name] [name]Eve[/name]? Are the two names too mismatched, or do you suppose [name]Tiernan[/name] is too trendy? I’m also a little concerned about how it might age. Thank you all for your help!

I’ve never even heard of Teirnan. My first impression wasn’t that it was trendy at all. Honestly don’t know that I love it, but it is okay. I do think it goes with [name]Eve[/name].

I have only ever seen [name]Tiernan[/name] on a boy - in a mom’s siggy on another site. Not crazy about it, but I do like [name]Eve[/name] a lot. I do know a little girl named [name]Tinsley[/name], and think it comes off as feminine and sweet. What about [name]Tinsley[/name] [name]Eve[/name]?

I prefer [name]Tierney[/name] for a girl and [name]Tiernan[/name] for a boy. Irish surnames are pretty trendy right now but [name]Tiernan[/name] is a pretty rare choice even for boys. [name]Tiernan[/name] is very masculine in sound to me.

I actually adore [name]Tiernan[/name] for a boy and [name]Eve[/name] for a girl so yes, it does feel very mismatched to me, sorry. I think something like [name]Tiernan[/name] [name]Julia[/name], which has a bit more of a classic feel to it, would work better, but I suppose [name]Tiernan[/name] [name]Eve[/name] could work. As @mischa said, [name]Tiernan[/name] isn’t a very popular choice for either gender so I don’t think people would notice that it’s masculine–I think it kind of fits with the unisex themes lately. I think [name]Tierney[/name] works better for a girl, though.

[name]How[/name] about [name]Eve[/name] [name]Tiernan[/name]?

[name]Tiernan[/name] is all boy to me. [name]Eve[/name] is sweet, though. [name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Eve[/name] perhaps?

I love [name]Tiernan[/name] for a boy and [name]Eve[/name] is lovely for a girl. I can’t think of [name]Tiernan[/name] on a girl at all. [name]Tamsin[/name] [name]Eve[/name], as the pp said, is cute.

[name]Do[/name] you want some girl Irish name suggestions? I think [name]Siobhan[/name] [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Teagan[/name] [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Fiona[/name] [name]Eve[/name] are lovely. I can come up with more if you’d like :slight_smile: