New Favorites

I have been coming up with new combos for my name lists. I have a few new favorites and I wanted to know how they sound. I was listing them off to my mother and she literally hated them all…but, I love them. But, I don’t like the way they look together. Please leave new name suggestions or new combos, I’m open to anything. So here are a few of the names I like:

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m]
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m]
[name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] is solid and flows well, the names go well together.

[name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] is a bit choppy because they’re both one syllable. What about [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]?

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m] is a bit rhymey, with the matching “er” endings and a strong L sound. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adam[/name_m], maybe?

[name_m]Augustus[/name_m] [name_m]Charles[/name_m], again, has the problem of the same ending- would you consider [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m]?

I like [name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] a lot more. Thanks! I am not a fan of [name_u]Barrett[/name_u] only because it makes me think of [name_m]Garrett[/name_m]. I do think you were right in choosing a B name though.

I like all of your names separately, but there does seem to be flow issues that are hard to put.
I think [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] might flow well with a name that doesn’t have such a hard ending (like [name_m]Grant[/name_m] does). I would probably put it with [name_f]Bea[/name_f] - [name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Beau[/name_m].
[name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] is too choppy because of the length of each name. I would also avoid putting [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] with a middle that begins with T because I feel like they run together… [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_m]Noland[/name_m] might be a nice choice, or [name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_m]Augustus[/name_m].
I agree with the above about [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m] being too rhyme-y and too much “L” and “er” sounds in common. I would also try to not have two vowel names in a row, as I think that makes the sound of full names a bit weird. [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Silas[/name_m] works nicely imo. Hth!

[name_m]Lachlan[/name_m] [name_m]Grant[/name_m] - really great, solid combo. [name_u]Love[/name_u] it.

[name_m]Rhett[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u] - don’t like two names with single syllables together, sorry. [name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], what about [name_m]Beckett[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], [name_u]Bailey[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u], or [name_m]Brody[/name_m]/[name_u]Brady[/name_u] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u]?

[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m] - I don’t like the matching endings, but I adore both names. What about: (in bold are my favorites)
[name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Shepherd[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Henry[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Beau[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Judah[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Bowen[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_m]Watson[/name_m], [name_m]Oliver[/name_m] [name_u]Flynn[/name_u].
[name_m]Adler[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]/[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m], [name_m]Silas[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m], [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m], [name_u]James[/name_u] [name_m]Adler[/name_m], [name_m]Harvey[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m], [name_m]Ronan[/name_m] [name_m]Adler[/name_m], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] [name_m]Adler[/name_m].

[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Charles[/name_m] - a little abrupt, but I really love it.