New Final Choices for my Baby Girl -- Please Help

[name]Hi[/name] everyone. So I posted a while ago with a list of names I was considering for my baby girl due in February and after much consideration my husband and I decided on either [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] or [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]. Then about a week ago my husband decided he no longer loved [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Angelica[/name] as he did previously. (We’re both pretty fickle and indecisive so deciding on a name has been quite a challenge). Anway, long story short, we reviewed our list and came up with four new combos, two of which are my favorites and two of which are his favorites and we are really stuck and would love some feedback. My husband said that he wouldn’t mind [name]Francesca[/name] or [name]Angelica[/name] in the mn spot he just didn’t love them as first names anymore, however, I only wanted them as FNs so we just cut them all together. Our last name is Florio and our three year old daughter is [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Paige[/name]. Thank you so much.

His Choices:

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] or [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]

(Are [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] too matchy for sisters? Because that was a concern of mine but I don’t know)

My Choices:

[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Julianne[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]

(I really can’t decide if I prefer [name]Jillian[/name] or [name]Julianne[/name], I love them both so opinions would be greatly appreciated.)

[quote=“roxy884”][name]Hi[/name] everyone. So I posted a while ago with a list of names I was considering for my baby girl due in February and after much consideration my husband and I decided on either [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] or [name]Angelica[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]. Then about a week ago my husband decided he no longer loved [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Angelica[/name] as he did previously. (We’re both pretty fickle and indecisive so deciding on a name has been quite a challenge). Anway, long story short, we reviewed our list and came up with four new combos, two of which are my favorites and two of which are his favorites and we are really stuck and would love some feedback. My husband said that he wouldn’t mind [name]Francesca[/name] or [name]Angelica[/name] in the mn spot he just didn’t love them as first names anymore, however, I only wanted them as FNs so we just cut them all together. Our last name is Florio and our three year old daughter is [name]Madeleine[/name] [name]Paige[/name]. Thank you so much.

Oh, this sounds kind of difficult, but I’m sure you guys will agree on something!

His Choices:

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] or [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] - Since your older daughter is named [name]Madeline[/name], I would stay away from [name]Meredith[/name] for your younger daughter’s first name. But [name]Meredith[/name] could be in the middle, so I vote for [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name], love it!

My Choices:

[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] and [name]Julianne[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]

[name]Jillian[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] is beautiful. I wanted to name my daughter [name]Jillian[/name]. I think it might be a bit dated. But if you just love it, that doesn’t really matter.

[name]Julianne[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] is not a good choice imo. The “n” sound at the end of [name]Julianne[/name] runs into the “N” sound at the beginning of [name]Nicolette[/name]. Also isn’t there a kind of Nicotine gum that’s called Nicorette or something? I think the name of the gum is too similar to [name]Nicolette[/name].

Of the four choices I vote for [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]. [name]Lydia[/name] is quietly stylish and sounds so intelligent.

But you could name your daughter [name]Julianne[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] or [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name].

[name]Juliet[/name] is very pretty, too!

Firstly, as I have a sister [name]Jillian[/name] spelt with a ‘G’ I feel qualified to comment. I always thought that she lucked out in the name department being a [name]Jillian[/name] (sorry to all the Jills out there)

[name]Julianne[/name] on the other hand wins me hands down, it is a very pretty name.

I adore [name]Alexandra[/name], just adore it so if you use this you have my biggest vote ever!

Have you thought about [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]?

BTW [name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] are too matchy and the style is different so I would not put [name]Meredith[/name] in the first name spot, even though it is a beautiful name.

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] is so pretty.

I prefer [name]Julianne[/name] to [name]Jillian[/name]. I love the suggestion of [name]Julianne[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]. Also , [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] is lovely.

[name]Madeleine[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name] are the perfect sibset…

good luck!

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] is hands down my favorite, as I love [name]Lydia[/name], and it sounds excellent with the classic [name]Madeleine[/name]. I worry, though, that [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] Florio is a bit, well, long - but I still love it!

My advice on your [name]Jillian[/name] versus [name]Julianne[/name] debate would be to go with neither! Rather, I think the classic [name]Julia[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name] would be better suited as a sister to [name]Madeleine[/name].

So, either [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] or [name]Julia[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] Florio get my vote! Good luck!

What pretty names! I vote for one of these:
[name]Lemon[/name]'s idea of [name]Julia[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name]
[name]Susan[/name]'s idea of [name]Julianne[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
Or another idea is:
[name]Julianna[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] (changing [name]Julianne[/name] to [name]Julianna[/name]).

[name]Rollo[/name]'s idea of [name]Alexandra[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] is also beautiful.

[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] is my next favorite. For those names, I definitely think [name]Lydia[/name] should be in the fn position.

I vote for [name]Jillian[/name]. Pretty, simple, easy to like. And [name]Jill[/name] strikes me as a neglected throwback name - like [name]Jane[/name] or [name]Annie[/name] or [name]Sally[/name]. It’s a winner.

[name]Jillian[/name] is a straightforward ,strong name.I picture someone fun,kind and energetic when I hear it.For me it ties with [name]Julia[/name],I’m not a fan of [name]Julianne[/name],[name]Julianna[/name] is better imo. but [name]Jillian[/name] is a great name and somehow easier on the ear than any of the others.good luck.

I had to come back to say I think [name]Lydia[/name] is a stunning name.[name]How[/name] about [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Jillian[/name],or [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Jill[/name].

[name]Hi[/name] there. I actually just had my daughter [name]Lydia[/name] on [name]January[/name] 7th and [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] was one of our contenders but we decided on [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Paige[/name] becuase it worked better with our last name, which is funny since [name]Paige[/name] is your other daughters MN. Anyway, so clearly I’m biased to love [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]. However, I also really love [name]Julianne[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] … it does feel a little N heavy, however, I love how French it sounds. I think either [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] or [name]Julianne[/name] [name]Nicolette[/name] is the best choice. Good luck!

[name]Nicollette[/name] reminds me of nicarette gum. [name]Jillian[/name] is close to my name … seems more like a name of girls born in 60s than 2010.

i have a jillian! she is almost 10 months old…i went through a phase of worrying i named our little girl something outdated, but i think it’s a strong, fun high energy name and it seems to suit her just perfectly. trends in names come and go anyway…

From your list, I love [name]Lydia[/name] the most with [name]Madeleine[/name], and I’ll go with [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name]. From the [name]Jillian[/name] combos, I’m voting for [name]Jillian[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]. :slight_smile:

While I’ve never been a fan of my name, I’ve always loved my [name]Jilly[/name] nickname, and loved growing up being called Jillybean and Bean.
:slight_smile: (Some still call me [name]Jilly[/name]…) People also used to call me [name]Jillian[/name] for no reason (I’m just [name]Jill[/name]), and I always loved hearing a longer name. :slight_smile: [name]Jillian[/name], nn [name]Jilly[/name], feels so spunky to me!

So, while I’m voting for [name]Lydia[/name] because I can better see it with [name]Madeleine[/name], I think that [name]Jillian[/name] is very cute. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Wow, it is like reading a story out of my life. Our two year old is a [name]Madeleine[/name] and we are expecting a little girl in early [name]April[/name] and are having a heck of a time with names…especially little girl names.

[name]Even[/name] funnier is that [name]Jillian[/name] and [name]Alexandra[/name] are both on our list of favourites. I really like [name]Lydia[/name] - it is less popular but still familiar.

[name]Alexandra[/name] is a really classic and feminine name with a decent nickname but we are worried it is too long.

I really like [name]Jillian[/name] but my husband isn’t a big fan.

[name]Meredith[/name] is a really nice name but I would agree that it is a little matchy (my husband likes [name]Moira[/name] [name]Kathryn[/name] and I worry it is too matchy…and I am not sold on [name]Moira[/name] yet).

Good luck! I certainly can relate on a variety of levels!

Thank you everyone for your help, I so appreciate it. I think that I am leaning towards [name]Lydia[/name] [name]Meredith[/name] but I also like the suggestion of [name]Julianne[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] that was mentioned. I’ll have to run the feedback by my hubby, but thank you all again. Also, [name]Tally[/name], thanks for sharing your name dillemia, its somewhat of a comrfort to know that someone else is going through the same thing. I wish you and your husband the best of luck with deciding on a name.