New generation has begun

I would like to announce the births of my first great grandsons. One each born to eldest grandchildren and spouses. I am not giving dates due to privacy.

However [name_u]Asher[/name_u] [name_u]Theo[/name_u] [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] was born first. He is also the firstborn in five successive generations. [name_m]Joshua[/name_m] is part of his Dad’s name, and his parents loved [name_u]Asher[/name_u] and [name_u]Theo[/name_u]. They decided to use both names as he could be only son, (makes sense). [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_u]James[/name_u] is the second baby born. I am particularly thrilled with [name_u]James[/name_u] as it is a family name used very much in my Dad’s family. The original [name_u]James[/name_u] (my Poppa) was a kind, gentle man and very much loved.

All parents, grandparents and great grandma are very much thrilled. All baby names are in my forever list so I am extra happy, and both babies are of course very healthy and beautiful.

39 Likes

What gorgeous names. [name_u]Welcome[/name_u] to the world, boys!! How incredibly exciting. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How lovely! Huge congratulations to the whole family on the arrival of these beautifully named boys :two_hearts:

Congratulations to all what sweet names !

Oh, that’s so exciting! Congratulations! They have such lovely, sturdy names.

Congratualtions :heart::heart: such lovely choices

congrats! what beautiful names :heartpulse:

Such happy events for the whole family :heart: Huge congratulations! Both names are great and meaningful on top of that.