New guinea pig on the way

[name]Hi[/name] everyone!
I currently have three girl guinea pigs: [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name] and [name]Willow[/name].

[name]Poppy[/name] is [name]Willow[/name]'s mum, and now [name]Willow[/name] is going to be a mummy. We’re hoping she has a girl so I can keep it - but no idea what to call her!

We want to avoid nature names e.g. [name]Daisy[/name] as then [name]Matilda[/name] doesn’t fit in but we want a nice name that will go with all three :smiley:

What about [name]Tansy[/name]? It’s a nature name, but it’s pretty and [name]Matilda[/name] still seems to fit :slight_smile: Congrats to [name]Willow[/name] & you on the new baby :smiley:

[name]Love[/name] guinea pigs, love the names! [name]Hope[/name] all goes well with [name]Willow[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Coral[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Pearl[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Verity[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Ada[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Mabel[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Alice[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]April[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Crystal[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Piper[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Joy[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Wren[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Myrtle[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Jewel[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Hope[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Dawn[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Beatrice[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name], [name]Poppy[/name], [name]Willow[/name] & [name]Elsa[/name]

I love some of those suggestions! I was even thinking about [name]Pearl[/name] just this morning. Still waiting for her to be born…should be any time now!! My partner likes [name]Maisie[/name]

I like [name]Flora[/name] & [name]Beatrix[/name](as in [name]Potter[/name]). Good luck with your lovely guineas.

[name]Willow[/name] gave birth yesterday afternoon…we have 2 girls and 2 boys! The one we are keeping is called “[name]Belle[/name]”. [name]One[/name] boy reserved by my sister is “Bilbo”, the other male doesn’t have a name yet but we call him “[name]Stuart[/name]” because he looks like [name]Stuart[/name] [name]Little[/name]! And the other little girl also doesn’t yet have a name but we call her “[name]Jubilee[/name]” for the [name]Queen[/name].

My DD had a Guinea pig years ago, she misheard the name Guinea and called it “Skinny” SKINNY PIG!!! LOL

[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Memphis[/name]
[name]Nala[/name]

A skinny pig is a breed of guinea pig lol. The names are as stands: [name]Belle[/name] (we’re keeping), Bilbo, [name]Rio[/name] and [name]Jubilee[/name] :slight_smile:

Aw congrats to [name]Willow[/name], hope mum and babies are doing great! I love the names :slight_smile: