New hamsters need names!

I’ve just added a pair of new dwarf hamsters to my animal family, and am completely blanking on names. I wasn’t planning on getting any new critters yet, but the opportunity for these guys came up, and I couldn’t pass them up.

They’re black russian dwarves, both male. I haven’t managed to get pictures yet, but will as soon as I can.
Currently housed together, but it’s entirely possible they will need to be separated at some point, so I’d like to avoid matching names, so I don’t jinx their bond.

I don’t have a theme for my current hams (other hams are [name_m]Archie[/name_m], a syrian, and [name_f]Lara[/name_f], a chinese dwarf) so anything’s on the table. Be cool to have something related to their colour, but I’ve already used most of the obvious ones.

Any help is appreciated :smiley:

[name_m]Magnus[/name_m], Coal/Cole, [name_m]Duncan[/name_m], [name_m]Fyodor[/name_m], Corvus, [name_m]Benno[/name_m] and Duco came to mind.

1 Like

Thanks! I’m liking [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_m]Coal[/name_m] & Corvus. I think [name_m]Benno[/name_m] may be perfect for something else too.

Thanks!
Some of those have already been taken by past/current pets, but there’s some options on there I’ll add to the list :slight_smile:

1 Like