New Here- Baby #4

[name]Hope[/name] I am writting this in the write place, Im new here… so Im gunna follow the lead of other posts [name]Ive[/name] read!!!
My name is [name]Lydia[/name], I am 27 and VERY pregnant with baby #4- a girl!
Anyway, my childrens names are…
[name]Bradley[/name] [name]Summer[/name], 10 (Female- I had her when I was 17, and I guess I just had to be “unique” by giving her a masculine first name, and her middle name come from her birth season)
[name]Lyric[/name] [name]Hayes[/name], 5 ([name]Male[/name]- my husband and I are both HUGE music lovers,and very artistic hence is 1st name, his middle name is my maiden name, he was born 10 month after I was married so I thought it fitting to be passed on!)
[name]Elias[/name] Ryazan, 22 months ([name]Male[/name]- goes by [name]Eli[/name]… both just names we liked)

So, my only real criteria for baby girl [name]Adams[/name] (our last name) is that it somehow flows with my childrens names… which I know is hard! I would also like her to have a more girly name, but not too girly! hah

Thanks Everyone!

[name]Peyton[/name], [name]Piper[/name], [name]Rowan[/name].

[name]How[/name] about a musically-themed name to go with [name]Lyric[/name]? I would avoid anything too obvious, like [name]Melody[/name] or [name]Cadence[/name], because then your other children’s names wouldn’t fit, though. I’ve tried to pick semi-feminine names (not too girly, so [name]Bradley[/name] doesn’t seem completely at odds with it, but quite girly).
[name]Just[/name] so you know, I’ve referred to [name]Elias[/name] as if it were Hebrew, when in fact it is Greek, because it has that biblical feel to it, as do most other Hebrew names, and I think it has more in common with them than most Greek names.
[name]Carmen[/name] - ‘song’ in Latin
[name]Shir[/name]/[name]Shiri[/name] - mean ‘song’ and ‘my song’ in Hebrew (which means they also go nicely with [name]Elias[/name])
[name]Selah[/name] (see-la) - a Hebrew musical term, although we’re unsure exactly what - perhaps a musical pause
[name]Roni[/name] - means ‘my joy/song’ in Hebrew (this is perhaps my favourite, as it has a musical connection to [name]Lyric[/name], the Hebrew connection to [name]Elias[/name], and the slightly-masculine connection to [name]Bradley[/name])
Polymnia - one of the nine Muses, she was the Greek goddess of dance and sacred songs, and the name means ‘much song’. [name]Polly[/name] as a nn?
[name]Philomela[/name] - Greek name meaning ‘friend of song’. The myth surrounding her is horrible, but I doubt many people will know it, and she ends up as a nightingale, so it’s not all bad … (the ‘phil’ connects this nicely to [name]Bradley[/name])
[name]Mele[/name] - ‘song’ in Hawaiian
Euterpe - another of the nine Muses. She was the [name]Muse[/name] of music and joy
[name]Daina[/name] - means ‘song’ in Lithuanian and Latvian
[name]Cecilia[/name] - the patron saint of music and musicians
Aoide - another [name]Muse[/name], although one of the original three, rather than the later nine. She was the [name]Muse[/name] of song, and the name means ‘to sing’ in Greek.
I also love [name]Aria[/name], but I’m not sure if, like [name]Cadence[/name], this musical connection is too obvious …
Why not also consider using feminine forms of the names of favourite composers (e.g. [name]Amadea[/name] - although this would make the name mean ‘love of goddess’) or names mentioned in songs you like, (e.g. [name]Grace[/name], [name]Mandy[/name], [name]Rio[/name], [name]Anona[/name], [name]Adelita[/name]).
I hope this helped!

[name]Baya[/name]
[name]Ainsley[/name],
[name]Celia[/name],
[name]Kara[/name],
[name]Alexis[/name],
[name]Harper[/name],
[name]Finley[/name],
[name]Peyton[/name],
[name]Khloe[/name],
[name]Bailey[/name],
[name]Claudia[/name],
[name]Shanna[/name],

Oh, wow thanks for this… [name]How[/name] do you pronounce [name]Mele[/name]? I like the idea of it, my husband, [name]Bradley[/name] and I took our first family vacation to [name]Hawaii[/name], so it has specail meaning.

[name]Baya[/name] is a beautiful name, but I dont know if I

[name]Baya[/name] is a beautiful name, but I dont know if I[/quote]

whhooops I dont know if I want both my girls to have “b” first letter names, [name]Peyton[/name], [name]Harper[/name], [name]Harlow[/name], etc… those names are also nice, but are becoming very, very popular and trendy, which would make them out of place with [name]Lyric[/name] and [name]Eli[/name]'s names, and although [name]Bradley[/name] is a mega popular name, it isn’t in the female form… lol probably for good reason.
[name]Ainsley[/name] is definately a beautiful option, thank you!

[name]Hi[/name], Freespirit
My name is [name]Lydia[/name], I am 27 and VERY pregnant with baby #4- a girl! - When I read that your name is [name]Lydia[/name], I suddenly started really liking that name! It was an epiphany for me.
[name]Bradley[/name] [name]Summer[/name], 10
[name]Lyric[/name] [name]Hayes[/name], 5
[name]Elias[/name] Ryazan, 22 months ([name]Male[/name]- goes by [name]Eli[/name]… both just names we liked)

Ideas:

[name]Calliope[/name]
[name]Daria[/name]
[name]Frida[/name]
[name]Ianthe[/name] - means purple flower
[name]Iris[/name]
[name]Isolde[/name]
[name]Jacinta[/name] - means hyacinth
[name]Madrigal[/name]
[name]Oona[/name] - a lot of Nameberry fans love this name
[name]Opal[/name]
Paisha
[name]Paloma[/name]
[name]Rowena[/name] - I love this name, but my sister thinks it’s just awful!
[name]Thandiwe[/name] nn [name]Thandie[/name] - means loving one.
[name]Ursula[/name] - means little she bear
[name]Zelina[/name] - means zealous

Thanks Everyone! You are welcome!