New here, with 4th baby ***Updated in the middle of pg. 2***

[name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I think I’m indifferent to this one. I have nothing strongly against or in favor of it.

[name]Cedric[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - This combo I love. I think it has great balance and flow to it.

[name]Sterling[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I remember meeting a kid named [name]Sterling[/name] when I refereed soccer games in high school, and he was a spoiled pain in the arse (also the coach’s son). It’s a lot of name for a kid, and doesn’t lend itself to any nicknames that might soften it that I can see.

[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I haven’t really seen any evidence that this is popular in my area. Again, wonderful balance and flow. This would be my second choice after [name]Cedric[/name].

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] - Again, indifferent. Neither good nor bad.

[name]Bridget[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] - I’ve always had a soft spot for this name. My father’s mother was [name]Bridget[/name] (though everyone called her [name]Beatrice[/name] for some reason. ??) and my brother would have been [name]Bridget[/name] if he was a girl. Definitely underused and underappreciated, and a name that is good for all ages.

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Sterling[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name]. Although it does sounds a bit akward on a baby. I can’t think of a nn to soften it.

Best of luck to you!

[name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name]: I think this is handsome…

[name]Cedric[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name]: It’s not my style, but I can see [name]Cedric[/name]'s appeal.

[name]Sterling[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name]: I love [name]Leo[/name] and [name]Edward[/name] (seriously love!), but something feels a bit pretentious about [name]Sterling[/name] to me.

[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name]: I love all three names, but because [name]Gabriel[/name] ends in an L and [name]Leo[/name] begins in one, something sounds off about the flow to me. (But that’s just me.) I keep wanting to say [name]Leo[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Edward[/name].

Either way, from your boys’ list, I’m voting for [name]Gabriel[/name]. :slight_smile:

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]: I think this is great!

[name]Bridget[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]: I love this, too, and think it’s darling with [name]Quinlan[/name].

I think both combos are lovely! While I love both names, I think [name]Bridget[/name] and [name]Quinlan[/name] is a perfect sibling set (but then again, you may not want to get stuck in an Irish theme should you have a third child). If the Irish theme is an issue for you, then I’d go with [name]Hazel[/name]. (Either way, I don’t think you can go wrong!)

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I adore this one, and I didn’t even think of the [name]Miley[/name] thing (to be honest, I can’t imagine she’ll still be incredibly famous in a few years, either, and I doubt anyone will think you named your son after her!) This gets my vote.

[name]Cedric[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - Again, lovely; this is my second favourite. [name]Both[/name] [name]Cedric[/name] and [name]Cyrus[/name] are classic and timeless yet unusual.

[name]Sterling[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I’m personally not as fond of this one.

[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - I think its popularity depends on where you live, but I still think [name]Cyrus[/name] and [name]Cedric[/name] are better options, personally.

[name]Hazel[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] - I think [name]Hazel[/name] could definitely be a baby, and it is a very pretty name.

[name]Bridget[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name] - quite nice, although I just can’t shake the [name]Bridget[/name] [name]Jones[/name] connection (not that it is such a bad one).

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Hazel[/name]! Absolutely love it! I know you already have the middle names picked out, but what about [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Grace[/name], [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Hazel[/name] [name]Josephine[/name]?

My favorites of your boys names in order are-

[name]Gabriel[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - [name]Gabriel[/name] is my good friends sons name. Other than him, I’ve known one other [name]Gabriel[/name] personally. I really wish that I could use this name.

[name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] - Honestly I didn’t even make the connection with [name]Miley[/name] and my daughter is a huge fan of her. I guess hearing it on a boy redirected my thinking. I do really like this one a lot.

[name]Bridget[/name] is my favorite of your girls names. I had an great aunt [name]Hazel[/name] so I immediately think of her. Give me a few years and I’m sure it will be a favorite of mine. [name]Rhoda[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] and other older family names have already grown on me. I don’t think it would be a bad choice though, just a name I wouldn’t use myself (right now).

Thanks for all the replies.

I think we’ve settled on [name]Cyrus[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] for the boy name. My four year old’s constant use of it has gotten to dh as well. :slight_smile: [name]Just[/name] the other day dh referred to the baby as [name]Cyrus[/name]. We had an ultrasound for an issue which, thankfully, seems to have resolved itself. The tech said that she couldn’t say for sure, but it looked like a boy. I’ll have another at 20 weeks and that should tell for sure.

If baby does turn out to be a girl, it seems all the options are still on the table. I’ve considered other mn’s for [name]Hazel[/name], but dh tends to shoot them down. And the mn has to be a family name, so that limits the possibilities. So I think we’re going to stick with [name]Alexandra[/name] as the mn.

Thanks again.

Honestly I feel that [name]Silas[/name] [name]Leo[/name] [name]Edward[/name] would be my pick, it is more classic than [name]Cyrus[/name] and yet has almost the same sound.

[name]Love[/name] [name]Cyrus[/name]!