New List- Thoughts?

Thoughts, opinions, suggestions are all welcome!

1. [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
  4. [name_f]Fay[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
  5. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]
  6. [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]
  7. [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
  8. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]
  9. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
  10. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]
  1. [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]: I love the idea of having a long first name and then balancing it out with a short middle name! I like both names but when I say the combination out loud it feels a little weird. I feel like [name_f]Eva[/name_f] could work a little bit better in my opinion.
  2. [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]: This one is okay. Two very classic names. I like [name_f]Carolina[/name_f] [name_f]Diane[/name_f], two variants of the two names in this combo!
  3. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]: I like this one! I love how [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is in the middle spot since it is a very popular name and I have always felt that it is a better middle name! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] has always been a favorite for me
  4. [name_f]Fay[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]: It has good flow, but it is just not for me
  5. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]: [name_u]Love[/name_u] it! [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is a guilty pleasure for me and [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is far underused in my opinion.
  6. [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]: It works but I am not a fan of hyphenated first names. I will suggest [name_f]Marianna[/name_f] instead!
  7. [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]: I love [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]. It has a feeling to it that I just can’t explain but I love it!!
  8. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]: Normally you’d see this name the other way around, but this way is 1000 times better!
  9. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]: Too much alliteration
  10. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]: This one has a sweet feel to it and it works perfectly!

I would say my top 3 are: [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u], [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f], and [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

1. [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] - a tongue twister, I keep saying [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_u]Reeve[/name_u] by accident!
  2. [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - I love [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. I love the short “I” sound in it, which makes me think the same sound in [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] is stepping on its toes, cancelling out the coolest thing about [name_f]Diana[/name_f]. One of your other names, like [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f], would be nicer, imo.
  3. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - I don’t like how the names run together out loud, and I think [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] is too bold to go with the very soft [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]. Then overall there seem to be way too many vowels. I’d prefer to see [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] with one of the other names on your list. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] would be pretty, [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f].
  4. [name_f]Fay[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - really charming and lovely! I love it!
  5. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - I like this, it feels fresh.
  6. [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - sweet! I really like the double barrel of [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f].
  7. [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] - I love the name [name_f]Miriam[/name_f]. It feels exotic even though it’s serious and meaningful. It’s also very smooth. I think [name_f]Alice[/name_f] is a very conservative and Anglo name. A more sophisticated name would work better, like [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f].
  8. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] - I think it should be [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] or else [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. But, I’m not sure I care for the repeating soft ‘z’ sounds in the names together to begin with. I’m hearing “roses” out loud.
  9. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] - this is utterly beautiful! I think that [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] really brings out the sophistication of [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], while [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] makes [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] sound sweet. I love how the repeating initials are unexpected.
  10. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - I think [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] is a very plain name and when I say the full name out loud together it doesn’t sound distinguished enough for me. This name also looks on-trend, not original enough. I understand how sweet it is, though.

[name_u]LOVE[/name_u]:

1. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Fay[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and (tie) [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

Like:
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]
[name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
[name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]

Has potential:
[name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]
[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
[name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]

1. [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f]- It’s okay. For some reason the flow sounds off to me.
  2. [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]- I’m not a fan of [name_f]Diana[/name_f], it sounds dated to me.
  3. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]- I’m not crazy about either name but I think [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] and [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] compliment each other nicely.
  4. [name_f]Fay[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]- I do not like [name_f]Fay[/name_f] but this combo flows nicely.
  5. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]- I love this. Very lovely.
  6. [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f]- It’s okay.
  7. [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f]- this is a very sweet name.
  8. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f]- Very pretty and sweet.
  9. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f]- I think this flows very nicely. It’s a sweet name.
  10. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f]- Personally, I think [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] [name_f]Violet[/name_f] flows better.

Thank you! My first instinct was [name_f]Marianna[/name_f] but was unsure so I went with [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f]. I appreciate all of the comments!

Thank you ladies who responded!

[name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] is my favourite. I also like [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] if you were to mix your names.

Top 3:

1. [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f]
  2. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f]
  3. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]

also really like [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f], the rest aren’t really my style

1. [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f] [name_f]Eve[/name_f] - I like the balance of a long name and a short name, but I prefer [name_f]Alexandra[/name_f] over [name_f]Alexandria[/name_f].
  2. [name_f]Diana[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f] - I’m not a huge fan of [name_f]Diana[/name_f] but this combo works pretty well.
  3. [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Olivia[/name_f] - Very cute! A mix of trendy and classic.
  4. [name_f]Fay[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] - Also cute, fairies and flowers!
  5. [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] - I think [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u] is really cute, feminine and tomboyish a the same time.
  6. [name_f]Mary[/name_f]-[name_f]Anna[/name_f] [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] - I’m not really a fan of hyphonated names, and this feels too classic
  7. [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f] - Two vintage names that go well together
  8. [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Isabella[/name_f] - A nice name, doesn’t really stand out to me
  9. [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] [name_f]Sofia[/name_f] - Same as above
  10. [name_f]Violet[/name_f] [name_f]Adeline[/name_f] - I like it, but I feel like both names are very trendy.

[name_f]Fay[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f] is adorable :slight_smile:
I also like [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] [name_f]Alice[/name_f], but none of the others can hold a candle to [name_f]Fay[/name_f] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]…

I agree with the others who have said they love [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Wren[/name_u]! so pretty!
It seems that you love [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] - I think [name_f]Miri[/name_f] is an adorable nn!