New name crush, middle name question, and more!

[name]Hi[/name] again! So we are still loving [name]Felix[/name] and have decided that it will be the name we chose for a boy :smiley: My new name crush is [name]Margot[/name]- and with this spelling only.

First of all, I am wondering if it looks/sounds off with one of our top middle name contenders for a girl; M@ryl33. It is my grandmothers name and it’s important for me to use it. So [name]Margot[/name] M@ryl33. [name]How[/name] does it sound? The first three letters are the same [name]Mar[/name]- but the sound is different. Also, her initials would be MMN… sound too much like the candy?

Second of all, does it sound ok with the name [name]Felix[/name]? [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Margot[/name]? I have such a mix of naming styles that I am not always the best at knowing when two names “match” or not. Other top names for girls are : [name]Evangeline[/name], [name]Augusta[/name], [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], and maybe [name]Anastasia[/name] (WOW we really like A names!) [name]Do[/name] those names fit with [name]Margot[/name] and [name]Felix[/name]?

Third, a close second favorite to [name]Felix[/name] is [name]Leopold[/name] nickname [name]Leo[/name]. Are [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] too much “cat” though?

Ok, I think that is all for now! Sorry for asking so many questions, but I didn’t want to have to make multiple threads to get them all out :slight_smile: Thank you guys so much!

[name]Hi[/name] :slight_smile:

I love both [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Margot[/name], and think that they are great together. I’m not sure about [name]Margot[/name] Maryl - maybe a bit much?
[name]Felix[/name] and [name]Leopold[/name] are also great together, and I didn’t think of cats until you mentioned it.
All you other names work really well, and I love [name]Margot[/name], [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Amelie[/name].
[name]Hope[/name] this helps!

[name]Felix[/name] and [name]Margot[/name] are cute together. The middle name you have selected does not flow with [name]Margot[/name] although it works with some of the other girls’ names you have listed. [name]Felix[/name] and [name]Leo[/name] is a little too much cat for me, but probably ok.

Thanks for the replies so far! I think I agree that the middle name does not flow, so I may save it for another daughter or make it a second middle. I’ve always loved the combination of [name]Margot[/name] [name]Juliet[/name], but I don’t want to be stuck with a French theme. I just don’t know! And I am having a hard time finding a middle name that I like with [name]Felix[/name]. It has to be at least three syllables because our last name is only one and the flow is a little off with a 2 syllable middle. I like [name]Felix[/name] [name]Matthias[/name] but am worried the endings are a little too similar. What do you guys think? and any suggestions would be great!

I love [name]Margot[/name] and [name]Felix[/name] together. I don’t have a problem with the first and middle you like. However, I have a few suggestions:

[name]Margot[/name] [name]Evangeline[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Delilah[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Felicity[/name] (although this is probably too close to [name]Felix[/name])
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Georgiana[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Penelope[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Eleanor[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Katherine[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Annabelle[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Harriet[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Gwendolyn[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Fern[/name]
[name]Margot[/name] [name]Susannah[/name]

I also like [name]Felix[/name] [name]Matthias[/name] and I don’t think that endings are a problem. But I have a few more suggestions for you!

[name]Felix[/name] [name]Gregory[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Caspian[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Nathaniel[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Sebastian[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Barnaby[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Julian[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Percival[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Timothy[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Anthony[/name]
[name]Felix[/name] [name]Oliver[/name]