New name obsessions

I thought this would be cool to see!
What name are you newly obsessed with? Not like a name of the day sort of name, but a name that has really gotten your attention and love.
Ex I cannot stop thinking of the name [name_f]Aya[/name_f] for over a week, I’m absolutely obsessed and in love, it feels the way it felt when I first discovered my love for [name_f]Isadora[/name_f]!

4 Likes

I know this one sounds a bit boring but Holly-Ann recently has my heart :cherry_blossom:

3 Likes

i’ve been really loving Sunrose!! i know it’s not a name, but i love it as one! oh oh oh! i also love [name_f]Luella[/name_f]!

oops sorry, idk why it replied twice

6 Likes
molly and claire!

i recently watched the breakfast club and i just loved molly ringwald’s performance as claire (and the movie in general!)

2 Likes

I’ve been obsessed with [name_f]Florrie[/name_f] :honeybee::tulip::email::kite::ballet_shoes:

And more particularly, [name_f]Florrie[/name_f] [name_f]Clementine[/name_f] and [name_u]Florence[/name_u] [name_f]Willa[/name_f] “Florrie”. [name_u]Florence[/name_u] has actually been falling down my list, but the nickname “Florrie” is bringing her right back up!

6 Likes

I have two!

[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] “Mim”
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] “Teddy”

[name_m]Just[/name_m] loving them recently, with [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] being the newest! :heart:

4 Likes

I’ve been really loving [name_f]Vashti[/name_f] lately. Bold and beautiful :black_heart:

For a boy, [name_m]Tarka[/name_m] is still my newest would-consider-for-a-son crush, although I’m loving [name_m]Ives[/name_m] and [name_u]Zola[/name_u] a lot lately too.

5 Likes

i wouldn’t say i’m super obsessed with it quite yet, but i have been excited to make some combos with saoirse! the sound of it is just so fun :))

3 Likes

Aya is so lovely!

Nev and Jilly (or Jilly-Mae) have been on my mind these last few weeks. Nev is so snappy and cool and warm and Jilly-Mae is so fun and cheerful to me. I feel like these two are acquired taste though!

Tarka is fabulous!

Mim is so lovely!!

3 Likes

mine recently has been [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] for a boy!! it sounds so soft and i think that’s why i like it so much at the moment!

1 Like

[name_u]Rosario[/name_u], [name_f]Primrose[/name_f], [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] - all the “Rose” names are on top of my list lately :rose:

[name_f]Iskra[/name_f] - has also grown on me a lot lately :sparkles::white_heart:

3 Likes

Big [name_u]Love[/name_u] for Sunrose :sunflower::rose:

1 Like

[name_f]Rosanna[/name_f]! I’m obsessed at this precise moment constantly suggesting her I’m in love :rose:

[name_u]Henry[/name_u] honestly my love for [name_u]Henry[/name_u] is growing stronger and stronger. I adore [name_u]Henry[/name_u] :teddy_bear:

1 Like

I’ve seen the name [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] around a lot but never really paid it much attention. Then I saw [name_u]Grayson[/name_u] with the nickname [name_u]Ace[/name_u] and I can’t stop thinking about it!

2 Likes

[name_f]Antonine[/name_f] just caught my eye recently and I can’t stop thinking about it. It’s an honor name for my dad with a [name_u]French[/name_u] flare, and even though [name_m]Anthony[/name_m] didn’t previously do much for me, this variant is just so, so perfect.

[name_m]Dacre[/name_m] :kite: and [name_f]Saoirse[/name_f] :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

Hahkota, a Cheyenne name meaning grasshopper.

1 Like

Antiquity!!!

Cvita :bouquet: (g) & [name_f]Mateja[/name_f] (b) :love_letter: been loving these names lately!!

1 Like

Sparrow has been one for me, especially as a middle for a boy! Also starting to relove Toby! :two_hearts:

1 Like