New name obsessions

basically, i have this weird ‘system’ type thing where a name has to catch my interest and it goes onto my masterlist, and then is ‘promoted’ to my shortlist when my love has fully grown for it. recently i went through a very intense ranking-eliminating-promoting process of my masterlist. when i looked through the list and at the ones that i had ranked highly, i decided they deserved to be promoted! it is these names that i am currently obsessed with.

girls:
briony
delphi
daria
esther
ember
fable
jasper
kokoro
liesl
liliwen
lulit
mathilda
meredith
megara
sabrina
seren
shiloh
wednesday

boys:
phineas
llewelyn
gabriel
pax
samuel
maxwell
paddy
harper
oswin
briar
bramble

For me it’s definitely the lovely [name_f]Marcella[/name_f] :tulip:

4 Likes

I have been thinking a lot about the name Utena from the anime Revolutionary [name_f]Girl[/name_f] Utena

I’ve been obsessing over Sæsól recently. It’s an Icelandic name, a combination of “sea” and “sun” and I just love the images it evokes, the way it looks and how it sounds.

1 Like

I love the simple [name_f]Belle[/name_f] lately!

And recently discovered [name_f]Maren[/name_f] & [name_f]Marsaili[/name_f].

1 Like

I’ve been hung up on [name_m]Theseus[/name_m] for the past month or so. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

[name_u]Harry[/name_u] :owl::zap::luggage:

I’ve fallen in love with this again.

1 Like

Oh my gosh, Milo! Totally obsessed with Milo right now!

1 Like

[name_f]Georgia[/name_f]! It’s way more popular than my usual taste but there’s something about it that I’m just loving right now. It’s somehow spunky, classy, streamlined and feminine, modern and vintage all at once. Plus it makes me think of lush green scenery with humid air that smells like magnolia.

1 Like

Couldn’t get - [name_f]Cora[/name_f] - out of my head yesterday :white_heart: :cherry_blossom:

possibly a ‘boring’ option but richard really has my heart at the moment!

1 Like

currently nathalie!!! she’s so lovely

1 Like

[name_f]Sena[/name_f] & Ciella! Loving the “c” sound at the start of girls names lately!

[name_m]Grant[/name_m] for a boy! Such a lovely classic!

1 Like

[name_m]Reon[/name_m] for boys at the moment :black_heart: :leaves:

1 Like

lol my name’s molly clare

1 Like

haha i love your name :two_hearts:

1 Like

Loving the combo [name_f]Paulina[/name_f] ‘Polly’ [name_u]Juniper[/name_u] :pie::blossom:

1 Like

I am in love with [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] nn [name_f]Romy[/name_f] or [name_f]Romilly [/name_f] right now!

1 Like

Eben for a sweet little boy! I love that he could go by Benny if he wants to.

3 Likes