new name quiz

1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? I put it in my list saved on my laptop.
  2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? I’m having a hard time deciding what I want my son’s middle name to be.
  3. Whats your all time favourite name? [name]Silas[/name], as that’s what I’m naming my son due in [name]December[/name]. I like soo many girl names, but none are my favorite. There are just so many great choices!
  4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? Neither. [name]Just[/name] [name]Alexandra[/name].
  5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? No.It was my great grandmother’s name, that I barely knew. I can only picture her when I hear it.
  6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? [name]Hero[/name] for a girl.
  7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? [name]Isabelle[/name].
  8. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it? [name]Angelina[/name] [name]Hope[/name]. I like [name]Angelina[/name], but not [name]Hope[/name].
  1. When you see a name you like, what do you do?

Think about if it would fit the image I have for my future children or a character in a play I’m working on.

1. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now?

[name]Charlotte[/name]. It’s a lovely classic and very British, but it rhymes with “harlot.”

1. Whats your all time favourite name?

[name]Hannah[/name].

1. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]?

I like [name]Lexy[/name]… But [name]Alex[/name]. The “x” is striking.

1. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful?

No. It’s insipid and faded. [name]Beatrix[/name] has more potential.

1. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd?

[name]Calliope[/name].

1. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]?

[name]Isobel[/name].

1. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it?

[name]Anna[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. Yes. Oddly enough, I’m currently in love with [name]Hannah[/name] (Hebrew version of [name]Anna[/name]) and [name]Elizabeth[/name] (nn [name]Libby[/name]) and hope to use them on my daughters one day.

name quiz
1: write it down of course
2: [name]June[/name] because If I have a girl in [name]June[/name] is it bad to name her after her birth month?
3: [name]COhen[/name] because it is my son’s name.
4:I like both [name]Alex[/name] or ally
5:it will be our girls middle name after my husbands grandmother. We may just use [name]Bea[/name]
6: [name]Everley[/name]. I love it but people have strong opions about it.
7:I can’t choose. [name]Both[/name] are lovely

1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? Write it down
  2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? [name]Silvia[/name]
  3. Whats your all time favourite name? [name]Antonia[/name]
  4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? [name]Sasha[/name].
  5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? yess
  6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? [name]Nike[/name]
  7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? [name]Isobel[/name]
  8. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it?
    [name]Heather[/name] [name]Eva[/name] i love it

Keep making these!

1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? Mental note to self
  2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? [name]Paxton[/name]. I kind of like it, but I also kind of hate it.
  3. Whats your all time favourite name? [name]Sofia[/name], based on sound alone. But I would only use names that have personal meaning to me.
  4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? Depends on the person. I think they should choose their own nickname, and Alexandras are lucky because they have so much flexibility in that area. If I had a little [name]Alexandra[/name] (or was one) I’d probably use [name]Xan[/name]. It’s my favorite [name]Alexandra[/name] nickname.
  5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? No. I totally see the appeal of it- classic, strong, and [name]Bea[/name] is adorable- but personally, I don’t consider it beautiful. It lacks, I don’t know, grace or a melodic quality that I like in names.
  6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? I agree with you on [name]Meadow[/name]. Also [name]Bentley[/name], [name]Elian[/name], and [name]Juno[/name].
  7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? [name]Isabelle[/name], I guess.

Look it up on nameberry and put it on a list on my laptop

[name]Savannah[/name]. I like it, but I don’t think I would name my child after a city

[name]Lilly[/name]- I love most flower names!

[name]Ally[/name]- I always wished that was my name when I was little.

Absolutely not. I think [name]Bea[/name] could be cute for a little girl (when I don’t think about [name]Bea[/name] [name]Arthur[/name])

[name]Bentley[/name] for a little girl. I thought it was horrible when I first heard it, but it grew on me.

Ugh neither, way too overused. I also have bad associations with [name]Isabel[/name]. I would spell it [name]Isabelle[/name] though.

[name]Hannah[/name] [name]Marie[/name]. I think it’s a little simple, but pretty

1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? Write it down or put it in the notepad in phone :slight_smile:
  2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? Girls: [name]Apolline[/name] Boys: [name]Dominic[/name]
  3. Whats your all time favourite name?: Girls: Tie between [name]Alice[/name] and [name]Bridget[/name] Boys: [name]Heath[/name]
  4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? [name]Alexandra[/name], though i prefer [name]Alexandria[/name]
  5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? YES! YES! YES!
  6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? [name]Capucine[/name]
  7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? [name]Isobel[/name]
  8. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it? [name]Hillary[/name] [name]Elaine[/name]; Eh, I like [name]Elaine[/name] more the [name]Hillary[/name] but dont much care for [name]Elaine[/name] as a whole.

1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? [name]Remember[/name] what it is so I can look it up later, to find the meaning and origin.
2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? [name]Eleanor[/name] =( I love it, but there’s something wrong with it that I just can’t put my finger on
3. What’s your all time favourite name? Either [name]Henry[/name] or [name]Leo[/name]. [name]Henry[/name] makes me so happy, but I’ve loved [name]Leo[/name] for thirteen years now :slight_smile:
4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? I don’t like [name]Alex[/name] very much, so Alley.
5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? Yes!
6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? [name]Rowena[/name]
7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? [name]Isabelle[/name], much more elegant!
8. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it? [name]Nino[/name] [name]Daniel[/name] (he’s Bosnian). [name]Nino[/name]'s…strange, but I do have a soft-spot for [name]Daniel[/name]

1. Make a mental note of it, then check it’s meaning later.
  2. [name]Zenobia[/name]
  3. [name]Charles[/name] [name]Norman[/name]
  4. [name]Alex[/name]
  5. Yes
  6. [name]Juniper[/name]
  7. [name]Isabel[/name]
  8. [name]William[/name] [name]Calhoun[/name] “[name]Wilhelm[/name]” pro-nounced vil-HELM - I really enjoy his name. [name]Calhoun[/name] is a family name, and I like that he uses [name]Wilhelm[/name] as a nickname.
  1. I say it out loud, and if I still like it I add it to my long list of names on a Word document, and if I really love it, I discuss it with my partner as a potential name for one of our twins. :slight_smile:

2. [name]Rosemary[/name] - sometimes I absolutely love it and can’t wait to use it for one of my twins, but other times I’m not sure how well it fits in with my other girls’ names, and worry that it’s a bit too old-lady.

3. Aside from my children’s names, I love [name]Julia[/name] and [name]Benjamin[/name] and I think I always have.

4. I guess [name]Alex[/name]. I like that as a boys’ nickname better, though.

5. I think it’s an interesting and nice name, but I wouldn’t say beautiful.

6. Avonlea - I really like how it looks and sounds, but I’ve never even read the book it comes from. And I’ve never heard it used in real life.

7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isobel[/name].

8. My best friend is my partner, [name]Derrick[/name] [name]Michael[/name]. He hates his first name (mostly the spelling) but I actually like it, probably because I associate it with him. We both love his middle name, but it’s way too common for us to use on our kids.

I think about it with my boyfriends last name, and I think about it with my other favorite names in terms of middle names and sibsets.

2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now?
    [name]Otto[/name]. I love this name! So much. But my boyfriend hates it with a passion. So it makes me think twice.

3. Whats your all time favourite name?
    For girls its [name]Carys[/name] and [name]Marielle[/name], and for boys its [name]Daniel[/name] and [name]Dylan[/name].

4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]?
    I kind of like [name]Andie[/name] for [name]Alexandra[/name]! But I also prefer Alley spelled either [name]Ally[/name], [name]Allie[/name] or [name]Ali[/name]. Alley looks weird to me.

5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful?
    Yes, but I would never name my child that name. I’m into more exotic names I think.

6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd?
    [name]Bluebell[/name].

7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]?
    Neither. But if I had to choose, [name]Isabelle[/name]. I like [name]Isabella[/name] the best out of all [name]Isabel[/name]/[name]Isabella[/name]/[name]Isabelle[/name]/[name]Isabela[/name] names.

I have five best friends:
    [name]Rebecca[/name] [name]Jane[/name] (I like them both together, I love [name]Rebecca[/name], [name]Jane[/name] is just a middle name to me).
    [name]Rachel[/name] [name]Golda[/name] (I love [name]Rachel[/name], [name]Golda[/name] I could do without)
    [name]Kelly[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (love them both)
    [name]Emily[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (love them both)
    [name]Meghan[/name] [name]Kathleen[/name] (neither of them do much for me)
    [name]Ashley[/name] [name]Lynn[/name] (I like [name]Ashley[/name], [name]Lynn[/name] I don’t care for)

1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? Usually think about it and come up with potential nicknames or middle-names. And I add it to my list of favorites

2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? [name]Danilo[/name]. I dislike [name]Daniel[/name]/[name]Dan[/name], but [name]Danilo[/name] has been growing on me lately. (With potential nickname [name]Nil[/name]/[name]Nils[/name]) I’m a little unsure though whether I like the ‘o’ ending which I’m normally not fond of.

3. Whats your all time favourite name? It is a tie between [name]Karin[/name] and [name]Elidia[/name].

4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? Either is cute.

5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? Not particularly fond of it.

6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? Podolski! I love it and the nickname [name]Poldi[/name], but it is a surname and I would probably only ever consider it is a middle.

7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? A month ago I would have said [name]Isabelle[/name] hands down,. But [name]Isabel[/name] is growing on me.

[name]Megan[/name] [name]Rachell[/name] [name]Joceline[/name] (not fond of any of them really. [name]Hat[/name] [name]Joceline[/name].)
    [name]Elidia[/name] (I love this one!)

1.When you see a name you like, what do you do?
I usually write it down. I have a long list of names that I like to review from time to time.

[name]Audrey[/name]. I love that it”s a family name (on my dad”s side), but I think it”s getting popular. I am a teacher and am starting to see more students with this name.

2. Whats your all time favourite name?
    Oh this is hard”especially since they change. I”d say, right now, my favorite girl name is [name]Penelope[/name] and my favorite boy name is [name]Timothy[/name].

3. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]?
    Alley (I”d spell it [name]Allie[/name]). I am not a big fan of ”boy” names for girls. I associate [name]Alex[/name] with boys.

4. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful?
    Yes, I love [name]Beatrice[/name]- Especially the nickname [name]Bea[/name].

5. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd?
    I don”t usually like names that are completely ”out there,” but one name that I consider to be a little absurd (just based on my personal taste) is [name]Shepherd[/name]. I love the image of that name, but I”m not sure I would ever choose it for my son.

6. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]?
    Eh”neither, but if I had to choose I”d go with [name]Isabelle[/name].

7. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it?
    [name]Katherine[/name] [name]Nicole[/name] ([name]Katherine[/name] I like, but I”ve never cared for [name]Nicole[/name]).

1. Right it down if possible and/or start pairing it with a middle name, haha.
  2. [name]Gracelyn[/name] - I think that the name [name]Grace[/name] is so beautiful, but for my taste it seems too short. I though about the extended version, thinking I could still have the option of calling the girl either [name]Grace[/name], [name]Gracie[/name], or even [name]Lenny[/name]. Hmm - I’m still not sure if I like it or not.
  3. I have a tendency to like older names, which my family thinks is a cruel thing for my future children. I’m not saying I would definitely use these names but I do find them interesting…[name]Gertrude[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], [name]Prudence[/name], and [name]Gretchen[/name]. Can’t help it! haha, I don’t know why but I really like those names.
  4. For [name]Alexandra[/name], I would actually prefer the nickname [name]Alexa[/name] or [name]Lexie[/name].
  5. Yes! As I stated in question 3, I find this name so adorable.
  6. I guess I would have to say [name]Gertrude[/name]. I have loved the nickname “[name]Gerty[/name]” for so long now and then my dad informed me that he had an Aunt [name]Gertrude[/name]…needless to say, my mom was quite concerned when she heard my dad tell me this because now she fears that I’ll use that as an excuse if I have a daughter and want to name her that, haha. Oh well!
  7. Can I go with [name]Isabella[/name]?
  8. My best friend’s name is [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Michele[/name] and yes, I do like it.
  1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? Smile. I occasionally even say something to the person.
  2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? [name]Rhett[/name]. I friend just named her baby that, and I haven’t quite been able to like it yet, but I don’t dislike it either.
  3. Whats your all time favourite name? [name]Anneliese[/name] [name]Gillian[/name], my daugher’s name. I love it!
  4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? I see [name]Alex[/name] first, but I like [name]Allie[/name] better.
  5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? Yes. I love it!
  6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? [name]Prairie[/name]. I love it so much, but really! It is so ridiculous.
  7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? I think I like [name]Isabelle[/name] a bit more.
  8. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it? [name]Robert[/name] [name]Vinson[/name], and I don’t like it at all! To make it worse he goes by [name]Bobby[/name]. Oh well, I still love him. :slight_smile:
  1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? Write it in block letters, pair it with my last name, write it in cursive, find different spellings, anything really! :slight_smile:

2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? [name]Penelope[/name]

3. Whats your all time favourite name? I’ve always loved the name [name]Elsa[/name] and [name]Elijah[/name].

4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? [name]Love[/name] the nn Alley!

5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? My great grandmother’s name, I just can’t seem to jump on the boat with this one.

6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? [name]Crispin[/name] for a boy!

7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? [name]Isabel[/name]

8. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it? I have 4! [name]Emily[/name] [name]Renee[/name] (pretty classy), [name]Katelyn[/name] [name]Marie[/name] (again, common), [name]Tessa[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] (like [name]Tessa[/name], [name]Caroline[/name]'s not my style), and [name]Lauren[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] (another classic name!)

1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? Ask my husband if he likes it
  2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? [name]Natalie[/name]…not sure if it’s too popular or not.
  3. Whats your all time favourite name? [name]Emma[/name]…loved it before it was big, since I was 12 years old.
  4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? Alley, although I prefer [name]Ally[/name]/[name]Allie[/name]
  5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? yes
  6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? [name]Phaedra[/name]…a little over the top, but I just can’t get it out of my head
  7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? [name]Isabel[/name]
  8. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it? [name]Hillary[/name] [name]Rose[/name], and yes, love it!
  • obsess over it
  • [name]Seamus[/name]
  • [name]Rylee[/name] (of course) :slight_smile:
  • [name]Alex[/name]
  • yes
  • [name]Jagger[/name] (for a girl)
  • [name]Isabel[/name]
  • sadly i don’t really have a “best” friend right now…don’t see many of my friend’s anymore… My Best [name]Friend[/name] in elementary school was [name]Mary[/name] [name]Michelle[/name](she goes by michelle) yes i like it alot
  1. When you see a name you like, what do you do? I write it down or keep it in mind, then add it to the list I have saved on my computeer. Then I think about middle names.
  2. Whats a name that you are unsure about right now? [name]Isadora[/name]. I sometimes worry it’s too old-fashioned, although with [name]Sadie[/name] as the nickname, that might not be so much of an issue.
  3. Whats your all time favourite name? [name]Sophia[/name] [name]Therese[/name]. It bums me out that [name]Sophia[/name] is so popular though.
  4. The nickname [name]Alex[/name] or Alley for [name]Alexandra[/name]? [name]Alex[/name]
  5. [name]Do[/name] you think the name [name]Beatrice[/name] is beautiful? I’m pretty much neutral on it, but I love the nickname [name]Bea[/name].
  6. What is a name that you really like, but is a little absurd? It’s not necessarily absurd, but [name]Phoenix[/name]. I don’t think I’d ever have the guts to use it though.
  7. [name]Isabel[/name] or [name]Isabelle[/name]? [name]Isabel[/name].
  8. What is your best friends name and middle name, and do you like it? [name]Leslie[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. Sure, it’s pretty.
  1. If I really love a name, it’ll stick in my head without me putting any extra effort into it. But most of the time, I’ll write it down.
  2. I really like the name [name]Mathilda[/name] but I’m not sure if it goes with my Top 2 names. ([name]Adah[/name] + [name]Aria[/name])
  3. [name]Adah[/name], no questions asked.
  4. I like [name]Alex[/name] better, although I do have to say that I am a fan of male names on girls.
  5. I love the name [name]Beatrice[/name] and I think the nickname [name]Trixie[/name] is too cute!
  6. My favorite “absurd” name would have to be [name]Emerson[/name]. I know it’s not too bad (at least in my opinion…) but it’s a little different for me.
  7. [name]Isabelle[/name], definitely. [name]Love[/name] that name!
  8. My two best friends are [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kate[/name] and [name]Chelsea[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]. I love [name]Mary[/name] [name]Kate[/name]!!! ([name]Mary[/name] is her first name, [name]Kate[/name] is her middle, but she goes by both.) I just think it’s so cool to have a double first name. I love the name [name]Chelsea[/name] too, but [name]Elizabeth[/name] isn’t my favorite because it’s so popular and a very common middle name.