New Neighbours

A family moved next door this weekend, husband, wife and 4 daughters… Thought Id share there names, they are super-cute girls names that are quite normal without being boring or too popular.

Husband: [name]Zack[/name]/[name]Zach[/name]
Wife: [name]Anna[/name]

Kids;
[name]Adrianna[/name], 6
[name]Rachel[/name], 5
[name]Kari[/name], just turned 2
and
[name]Brooke[/name], 8 months.

I like the way they chose to spell [name]Kari[/name]'s name, unique without being ridiculous.

I’ve never actually seen [name]Kari[/name] spelt any other way.
[name]How[/name] are they pronouncing it? Because that spelling should be car-ee but maybe it’s cah-ree because I’ve only ever seen that spelt as [name]Carrie[/name].
The other names are all very nice though. I have no clue what I’d name 4 girls

My favorite of the daughters’ names is [name]Rachel[/name]. [name]Even[/name] though it has been so popular, I just love it!

Those are really nice names. I totally understand the whole [name]Kari[/name] name spelling thing. I am a [name]Carie[/name]. My father decided that each of my names needed to have 5 letters in them so I became [name]Carie[/name] [name]Dawne[/name] [name]Smith[/name]. I really ruined it for him when I married a man who had 10 letters in his last name! I like the [name]Kari[/name] spelling. She will just need to get used to always spelling out her name unfortunately.

[name]Kari[/name] like [name]Carrie[/name].

[name]Kari[/name] like [name]Carrie[/name].[/quote]
Oh. [name]Kari[/name] and [name]Carrie[/name] are completely different names to me with different pronounciations.
I’ve never heard [name]Kari[/name] pronounced as [name]Carrie[/name] before but I understand maybe it’s an American thing. The A before the single R should draw out the A making it a capital instead of an ‘ah’ sound.

I am a [name]Kari[/name] that is pronounced carrie. I have only gotten the car-ee question a handful of times in my life. It really has never been a problem and I have always been the only [name]Kari[/name] at school and work. My parents stuck to a 4 letter name theme with names and so I became [name]Kari[/name] not [name]Karen[/name]. (which I prefer!)

I have a relative named [name]Kari[/name] that is a nn for [name]Karissa[/name]. My [name]SIL[/name]'s name is [name]Kerry[/name]. [name]Both[/name] said like [name]Carrie[/name].

I like [name]Adrianna[/name] & [name]Brooke[/name].