NEW POLL :)Help with baby girl's name? Baby #11 due Feb 2010

See the results of this poll: What sounds better?

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Coralie Beatrice: 22 (67%)
  • Beatrice Coralie: 11 (33%)

I think [name]Coralie[/name] goes great with your other girls’ names. Have you had any thought about possible middle names?

• [name]Callista[/name]- I REALLY like this name! and i like it with your last name too!
  • [name]Beatrice[/name]- This is another i really like! I especially like the nn [name]Bea[/name]. This is another that sounds good with your ln.
  • [name]Cybele[/name] (SIGH-bell)- When i looked at this i was glad you put the pronuncaition next to it, i thought it was pronouced [name]Si[/name]-b-le. I dont think [name]Cybele[/name] flows very well with your last name and i think there would be alot of pronouncation problems.
  • [name]Coralie[/name]- I like [name]Coralie[/name], and it flows nicely with your last night.
  • [name]Briony[/name]- This name is not my style so i have to say pass on this.
  • [name]Calla[/name]- Oh i really like this! While it can stand on its own, maybe you could use a name like [name]Caroline[/name] nn [name]Calla[/name]?
  • [name]Cassandra[/name]- I like [name]Cassandra[/name], but to me it doesnt fit in very well.

My favorites are [name]Callista[/name], [name]Beatrice[/name], and [name]Calla[/name]. Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I really like [name]Beatrice[/name]. :slight_smile:

I love all your kids names.I’m also a big [name]Beatrice[/name] fan.Good luck.

Thankyou!
We’ve been talking about it a lot and I think we’ve pretty much narrowed it down to [name]Coralie[/name] or [name]Beatrice[/name].

Your opinions?

[name]Do[/name] you think [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] would work? Or [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Coralie[/name]? I will post a poll.

[name]Hi[/name]! I voted for [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name], because when I say [name]Beatrice[/name] [name]Coralie[/name] out loud, the s sound from [name]Beatrice[/name] attaches to the hard C sound in [name]Coralie[/name], and I hear the word “score.”

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for your help [name]Jill[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Coralie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] is winning, and I’m quite pleased to be honest, I really do like it and we were looking for a C name.

I guess beautiful bump is now named [name]Coralie[/name] :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

We will find out for sure in about 77 days :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I prefer [name]Coral[/name] over coralie.

I appreciate your opinion :slight_smile: However anyone who lives in New Zealand will remember the awful case of [name]Coral[/name] [name]Burrows[/name] :frowning:

And so we prefer [name]Coralie[/name], because [name]Coral[/name] by itself is too marred by that association.