New Poll...She'll be here tomorrow!

See the results of this poll: Anthony, Rocco and Isabellas baby sister should be:

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Jocelyn: 5 (14%)
  • Addison: 0 (0%)
  • Luciana: 17 (49%)
  • Juliana: 13 (37%)
  • Samantha: 0 (0%)

If I remember correctly, [name]Luciana[/name] has been on your list for awhile. I think it’s perfect for your baby girl, and it sounds wonderful with your other kids (bonus!).

Good luck tomorrow! We’ll be awaiting details of the safe and happy delivery!

I think I voted for [name]Juliana[/name], but this is so random. I know you worried about [name]Luciana[/name] being “mispronounced” in English, and I really think your worries about [name]Charlotte[/name] are unfounded and wonder why it’s not on the list. It goes great with the sibs, and if you call her [name]Carly[/name], that’s what everyone else will call her. I think [name]Charlotte[/name] is your favorite, but I’m not sure. [name]Addison[/name] is a NO. [name]Adeline[/name] or [name]Adelaide[/name], maybe. [name]Samantha[/name] and [name]Jocelyn[/name] are merely ok, I like [name]Jocelyn[/name] a lot better and it’s not terrible with the sibs, but quite a lot different than [name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Luciana[/name] or [name]Juliana[/name].

My suggestion - write all the names on individual pieces of paper or index cards, turn them over on the table. This will be similar to flipping a coin. Shuffle them up and spread them out. Turn them over one at a time, and eliminate any names you turn over, and use the last one, (or don’t).

The way this works psychologically, is you will know which name you love if you had to eliminate it or are glad it’s the last one up. If you had a heads or tails situation, even if tails comes up, you will know if you are happier with that or feel punched in the gut when your choice was heads - and go with heads because that’s what you really wanted. If you have more than 2 choices, you will definitely feel very upset if you have to “eliminate” a name, or if you are relieved when it is the last name standing, as it were - and go with that name you felt for, not necessarily if it is the last card in the pile.

I hope that you can decide.

I voted for [name]Juliana[/name] as well, but read the post above mine and sounds like [name]Charlotte[/name] was in the running at one point? Would have picked this name if it were there. [name]Love[/name] how [name]Isabella[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] compliment each other but don’t sound too much the same… like [name]Luciana[/name] and [name]Juliana[/name] do to [name]Isabella[/name]. All three are beautiful names though, so you can’t go wrong!

Voted for [name]Luciana[/name]. My runner up would be [name]Juliana[/name]. Good luck!

[name]Addison[/name] and [name]Jocelyn[/name] aren’t in the same style as [name]Anthony[/name], [name]Rocco[/name], and [name]Isabella[/name], which bothers me. [name]Samantha[/name] isn’t near as trendy and cute as the other kids’ names, either.

So, we have [name]Juliana[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name]. I think [name]Juliana[/name] is best because you were worried about pronunciation with [name]Luciana[/name]. [name]Juliana[/name] also has the cute nicknames of [name]Ana[/name] and [name]Jules[/name]. My only issue is that [name]Juliana[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] doesn’t sound ideal - I know this is the nickname you’ve decided on…

Is there any way you might consider using a different form of [name]Elizabeth[/name]? You could even do two middle names - doesn’t [name]Izzy[/name] have two?

[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Bettina[/name] [name]Jocelyn[/name] P.
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Liesel[/name] [name]Jocelyn[/name] P.
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] P.
[name]Juliana[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eliza[/name] P.

Like any? Good luck!

I think [name]Juliana[/name] is absolutely perfect. I also really love [name]Luciana[/name]. Either would be great! [name]Addison[/name] is just awful, especially compared to the other beautiful names. [name]Samantha[/name] is okay, but too dated to me.