New Poll!

See the results of this poll: Which do you like best?

Respondents: 39 (This poll is closed)

• Charlotte Elizabeth (Carly): 8 (21%)
  • Luciana Elizabeth (Lucy, Lulu): 14 (36%)
  • Addison Elizabeth (Addie): 0 (0%)
  • Francesca Elizabeth (Sessa, Francie??): 17 (44%)

It’s always going to be between [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name] in relation to your other children’s names for me. [name]Addison[/name] just doesn’t go in my opinion and [name]Charlotte[/name] is quite clearly French, it would just look out of place. [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name] are gorgeous Italian names which fit perfectly with your other children, I would stick to Italian names. Luckily there are lots of beautiful Italian names so you shouldn’t have any problems:) In the end I voted [name]Francesca[/name]. Good [name]Luck[/name]!

I voted for [name]Francesca[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name] I think it fits perfectly and is a lovely name.

I had a hard time choosing between [name]Francesca[/name], [name]Luciana[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name]. I just don’t think [name]Addison[/name] fits with her brothers and sister. I voted [name]Luciana[/name] - and I would love to see the [name]Lulu[/name] nn with her brother [name]Rocco[/name] would be so cute!

Although [name]Charlotte[/name] is lovely, [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name] fit much better with your other children’s names.

My vote went to [name]Francesca[/name] simply because it has the fiestier quality, as apposed to [name]Luciana[/name]'s lacy quality which just fits slightly better imo.

I adore [name]Charlotte[/name] with your other children’s names, as I mentioned on your other thread, but I also love [name]Francesca[/name] and [name]Luciana[/name]. I voted for [name]Francesca[/name] here, simply because of the nn options - [name]Frankie[/name], [name]Frannie[/name], [name]Fran[/name], Cesi (chess-ee), Cesca (chess-ca).

In my opinion, [name]Addison[/name] does not fit with the other names you have chosen at all … I also think of it as a ‘fad’ name, I am afraid.