New possibly fave? Opinions!

What do ya’ll think of [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] for a baby girl? It’s my new favorite.

[name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] [name_f]Maren[/name_f]

*note I do not like [name_f]Gwyneth[/name_f] or [name_f]Gwyndolyn[/name_f] so it would just be [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u].

In case you want to play with other mixtures, are other names of interest:

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
[name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f]
[name_f]Jonna[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u]
[name_f]Natalia[/name_f] [name_f]Faith[/name_f]

To be honest, I dislike [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] [name_f]Maren[/name_f]. I like [name_f]Lorraine[/name_f] though I am not too sure about [name_f]Lucia[/name_f].

Thank you! Anyone else have an opinion on this?

I like [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] a lot; it was been on and off my list for the longest time. I don’t really care for the Y-double-N spelling though; it looks messy and too consonant-heavy to me. The big “risk” with this name as a stand-alone is the popularity of [name_u]Quinn[/name_u]. People might confuse [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] with [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], so it’s something to consider.

The combo, [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] [name_f]Maren[/name_f] is a little bit too rhyme-y for my taste, but there’s nothing “bad” about it.

[name_f]Lucia[/name_f] [name_u]Leigh[/name_u] is a really spunky combo!

Great thoughts! Never thought of the [name_u]Quinn[/name_u] confusion before and totally see that!

Any other middle name combo ideas with [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] or [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] using the names I like since [name_f]Maren[/name_f] doesn’t seem to go?

My only concern about [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is the popularity of [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] these days.

Well, I didn’t see anything of your other options that were obvious fits for [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u]. I’d be inclined to use something long and involved, but since most of your other combos are more short-and-spunky it was hard for me to guess what you might like. [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] [name_f]Alissa[/name_f]? [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f]? [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] [name_f]Mairead[/name_f]?

I also strongly prefer the [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] spelling and think that’s the usual spelling. I want to pronounce [name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] to rhyme with [name_u]Quinn[/name_u], whereas I prounce [name_f]Gwen[/name_f] much softer.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_f]Guinevere[/name_f]? I think [name_f]Gwen[/name_f]/[name_u]Gwynn[/name_u] can stand on its own just fine either way.

[name_f]Gwen[/name_f] [name_f]Lucia[/name_f] is a pretty combo!