New Sci-Fi novel=I need names!

I am planning to start a Sci-Fi novel and I can’t think of any names for it. I only have the main characters, some weapons and places, and the groups. The 2 mainMAIN characters are [name_m]Ajax[/name_m] and Europia. (Europia is named after Europa, [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m]'s moon.)

The story takes place in NYC, [name_m]New[/name_m] [name_m]York[/name_m] in 2045. A 21 year old girl named Europia Greek, who has grown up in poverty, is forced to kill and be shipped around the country against her and her family’s will. A former FBI agent, 26 year old [name_m]Ajax[/name_m] [name_f]Tita[/name_f], finally gets to meet Europia, to her displeasure. She discovers he has forced her to kill around 5,000 innocent people. When she tries to the kill him, they instantly become enimies and he does everything in his power to make. her. gone.

Here are the current names I have:

Weapons

~[name_u]Domini[/name_u]

~[name_m]Fawke[/name_m]

~[name_u]Byrd[/name_u]

Places

~NYC, NY

~Chicago, IL

~[name_m]Des[/name_m] Moines, IA

Characters

M~[name_m]Ajax[/name_m]

M~Reznor

M~[name_f]Nyx[/name_f]

F~Arris

F~[name_f]Nova[/name_f]

F~[name_u]Vega[/name_u]

F~Europia

(F=Female; M=Male)

Groups

~Ovequ the Protectors

~Redius the Scientists

~Aapol the Helpers

~Klari the Farmers

~Quariant the Outcasts

[name_f]May[/name_f] I add that the groups are kinda/sorta like the groups in the movie, Divergent. You grow up in one group, then you get tested to see which group you will be in, except you do not get to choose, the Ovequ choose for you. If you are a Quariant, you are like a divergent. If you haven’t seen that movie I STRONGLY suggest you go see it. It’s EPIC! Anyway, I digress. I need more weapon names, more nameNAMES, and more settings. (Preferably big cities.) Thanks! ~[name_f]Anna[/name_f]~:-D

Names
M: [name_m]Ajax[/name_m], Reznor, [name_f]Nyx[/name_f] … [name_m]Feivel[/name_m], [name_m]Lando[/name_m], [name_m]Thoreau[/name_m], [name_m]Deveraux[/name_m], Westlake, [name_m]Joplin[/name_m], [name_u]Leland[/name_u], Alessius, Tadlam, Tavius, [name_m]Eliam[/name_m]
F: [name_f]Nova[/name_f], [name_u]Vega[/name_u], Arris, Europia … [name_f]Tansy[/name_f], [name_u]Persia[/name_u], [name_f]Zanna[/name_f], Meridian, [name_f]Svetlana[/name_f], [name_f]Caledonia[/name_f], [name_f]Ariadne[/name_f], [name_f]Antoinette[/name_f]

Weapons
[name_u]Domini[/name_u], [name_m]Fawke[/name_m], [name_u]Byrd[/name_u] … Turra, [name_m]Nero[/name_m], La [name_f]Valencia[/name_f], [name_f]Drea[/name_f], Falcor, Polaria

Places
NYC, NY, Chicago, IL, [name_m]Des[/name_m] Moines, IA … Las [name_f]Vegas[/name_f], NV, Los [name_f]Angeles[/name_f], [name_f]CA[/name_f], [name_f]El[/name_f] Paso, TX, [name_m]Boston[/name_m], MA & [name_u]Philadelphia[/name_u], PA

for [name_f]Atlanta[/name_f], GA? Oh, and maybe there can be a love interest for Europia. Maybe his name can be Jacob or something like that.