New to Nameberry, would love help with baby #11s name pls!

[name]Cailyn[/name]–it seems too tryndee, especially with your other kids’ names. (Which I [name]LOVE[/name]!! Great job!)
[name]Callisto[/name]–I’ve always prefered [name]Callista[/name], just because it seems more feminine to me. This name is great, too, though. Maybe [name]Calypso[/name]?
[name]Cassidy[/name]–another trendy one. Yeah…not a favorite. Consider [name]Cassia[/name] (with the SH sound)
[name]Cybele[/name] (pronounced Sigh-bell)–ooh, here is one I am not quite so familiar with! I like it, and I think it would fit well with siblings.
[name]Eleanor[/name]–a classic. I will always love [name]Eleanor[/name], no matter how popular or unpopular it ever becomes. I don’t think you can lose with this one. I also like the [name]Ellinor[/name] spelling.

More worthy C names:
[name]Cambria[/name], Casimira, [name]Cecily[/name]/[name]Cecilia[/name], [name]Calixta[/name], [name]Camellia[/name], [name]Candida[/name], [name]Caprice[/name]/[name]Capricia[/name], Celandine, Chrysanthe, [name]Cyrilla[/name], [name]Clemence[/name], [name]Concetta[/name], [name]Cordelia[/name] (or the less-known [name]Cordula[/name]), [name]Cosima[/name], [name]Cressida[/name].

:), NameGoddess

I think we have decided on [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] :slight_smile:
Thank you so much for your help everyone!

Congratulations on your expected baby girl! Like other writers, I think [name]Cailyn[/name] and [name]Cassidy[/name] are too trendy. But I do love [name]Eleanor[/name]. Here are a few other ideas with that romantic, feminine sound that seems to run so beautifully through your other girls’ names:

[name]Hyacinth[/name]
[name]Cymbeline[/name]
[name]Clementine[/name] (popular in [name]Britain[/name], I hear)
[name]Caledonia[/name] (ancient name for [name]Scotland[/name], nn [name]Cally[/name])
[name]Calista[/name] (was this on your original list or suggested by another writer?)
[name]Calixta[/name]
[name]Calliope[/name]
[name]Celestina[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Cecelia[/name] (also nice, but too rhyme-y with [name]Delia[/name]?)

Best wishes to you.

Oops! I did not see that you have decided before I made some suggestions. I think [name]Coralie[/name] [name]Beatrice[/name] is BEAUTIFUL.