New to this site

Hello, I’m new to this site and i was just wondering how to favorite names, or anything else that i could learn about Nameberry. [name_f]TIA[/name_f]!

[name_m]Hi[/name_m], welcome to the site!

To favourite/like a name, just click on it and then click on the green heart in the bar below it.

To add a name to a list of favourites or a thematic list, click on the pink box on the far right in the same bar and select “[name_m]Add[/name_m] X to a list”. You can create as many lists as you like, and there are options to title them, write a description of the whole list and individual names on it, and make them public or private.

You can also comment on a name by clicking on the “Comments” tab on its name page.

Anything else you need to know, just ask :slight_smile:

I am also newer to this site, and was wondering how when you reply in a forum, how do you make the names link to their page? I can’t figure out how to do that…
Like if I say "oh how about the name [name_f]Amy[/name_f]!’ [name_m]How[/name_m] do I make ‘[name_f]Amy[/name_f]’ turn pink in color and be clickable?
Thank you!

[name_f]Welcome[/name_f]! :slight_smile:

This happens automatically :slight_smile: [name_m]Just[/name_m] wait a couple of minutes and it’s a done deal!

oh!
Here I thought I was doing something wrong…I was just being impatient lol
Thank you! :slight_smile:

[name_m]How[/name_m] do you add your own thing where people can comment to what you asked? Like I’ve seen many things where people have asked for name suggestions. [name_m]How[/name_m] do you do this? Thank you!

On the page where you see the overview of the questions, there’s a button “+ Post [name_m]New[/name_m] Thread” at the bottom and at the top.