New Top 10 for Boys

See the results of this poll: Which of my New Top 10 for Boys Do You Like Best?

Respondents: 55 (This poll is closed)

• Javier/Javi/Mojave : 6 (11%)
  • Bedford/Ford : 4 (7%)
  • Galen/Gael/Gale/Bernal : 8 (15%)
  • Bronislaw/Bron : 0 (0%)
  • Tangier/Morocco/Moroccan : 2 (4%)
  • Taliesin : 2 (4%)
  • Alaric : 25 (45%)
  • Galway : 2 (4%)
  • Meteor/Orion/Jupiter : 5 (9%)
  • Mctavish/Tavish: 1 (2%)

[name_u]Taliesin[/name_u], followed by [name_m]Javier[/name_m] {but not [name_m]Mojave[/name_m]!}. I also like [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] <3

[name_m]Javier[/name_m] nn [name_m]Javi[/name_m]

What I 've noticed since I will not be naming my own children from now on is that my name tastes have become far more exotic.

[name_m]Meteor[/name_m], [name_u]Orion[/name_u], [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m], [name_m]Javier[/name_m], [name_m]Mojave[/name_m], [name_m]Bedford[/name_m] even.

So…. names that I might well not have named an actual child but that I sure would love to meet in the flesh.

I wonder if others not actually naming babies experience this greater daring (some might say craziness) themselves?

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] is really handsome.

[name_u]Orion[/name_u] is really amazing! [name_u]Taliesin[/name_u] is good on a girl, and the others are not for me.

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] all the way!

I voted for [name_u]Gael[/name_u] but I also like [name_m]Javier[/name_m]. I see you’re a fan of [name_u]Gael[/name_u] [name_u]Garcia[/name_u] [name_m]Bernal[/name_m] lol.

[name_m]Alaric[/name_m] got my vote, but I also like [name_u]Galen[/name_u] and [name_u]Taliesin[/name_u] (although I don’t like the proper pronunciation, so I probably wouldn’t use it. I first heard it said like Tallison, so that’s how I like it, and apparently that’s wrong… still looks really cool, though, and I’d love to meet a little [name_u]Taliesin[/name_u]!).

Be still, my heart! :slight_smile:

[name_u]Orion[/name_u] or [name_u]Galen[/name_u]

I would have voted for [name_u]Orion[/name_u] and [name_m]Jupiter[/name_m] but I really dislike [name_m]Meteor[/name_m] as it sounds like Meatier to me and just feels (sorry for the harsh language) disgusting when I say it! I love the idea though. [name_f]Comet[/name_f] is a gentler version but reminds me of that dog from full house haha.

That being said I adore [name_m]Alaric[/name_m] and some of your other options are really unique!

I voted for [name_m]Alaric[/name_m], but I also like [name_m]Tavish[/name_m] (but not [name_m]Mctavish[/name_m].)