New Triplets finally arrived!

Our family, The [name_m]Graham[/name_m]'s, have now welcomed 3 newborns into our massive family, all weighing healthy for being triplets but considering they were early, they are extremely underweight. My two elder girls have met the three only this morning as they were born last night and [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] (who is 8) couldn’t keep her eyes of the two little boys in my hands. My other daughter, [name_u]Eden[/name_u] (who is 7) spent most of the morning watching over the little girl as she is in an incubator for being the last and weakest of the three newborns.

The first born was little [name_u]Toby[/name_u] weighing at the heaviest of 4 lbs 4 oz. He also had the most hair as it was little curly brown hair which covered majority of his little head but extremely thin. He was born at 5:25am on 11/07/2017. He is in an incubator as he struggles to breath from time to time but we are able to take him out for only an hour at a time.

The second born was our last son [name_m]Jason[/name_m] weighing at exactly 4 lbs. He has wisps of hair which is a blonder colour than [name_u]Toby[/name_u] but it is mousy. He was born at 5:32am on 11/07/2017 which was 7 minutes after his older brother [name_u]Toby[/name_u]. He is almost identical to [name_u]Toby[/name_u] but you can clearly tell the difference between them as [name_u]Toby[/name_u] is heavier and has more hair than [name_m]Jason[/name_m] who’s hair is much lighter too. He is in an incubator but alike [name_u]Toby[/name_u] can be taken out but only for short lengths of time due to his battle to breathing.

The final and third born was a girl called [name_f]Lilianna[/name_f] weighing at a very small amount of 3 lbs 7 oz. She is in an incubator full time as her heart was not as formed as the other two boys and there is a higher possibility of her heart failing, however we have the best doctors in the country taking care of her and her brothers and they are incredibly keen. She has the same colour hair as [name_m]Jason[/name_m] but again has not much of it due to her being early. She was born later than the two boys as there was a little trouble during her birth and was born at 5:50am on 11/07/2017.

We are incredibly proud of our family now and these 3 babies make our family finally whole! It was a surprise when we got found out we were having triplets as we only tried one more time so we could have our little baby boy! But instead we got 2 of them and another little girl! Ultimately blessed and we are praying already for our little [name_f]Lilianna[/name_f] to get through this battle and I hope you all do the same as every infant deserves a chance.

Wonderful names!! Your elder two seem to love their siblings.
Praying for [name_f]Lilianna[/name_f] to overcome her struggles!

[name_u]Love[/name_u],
[name_f]Abigail[/name_f] x

Thoughts and prayers of love and support for your beautiful [name_f]Lilianna[/name_f], her big baby brothers, sisters and, for you, the parents.
Kind Regards
[name_u]Paris[/name_u]

Praying for their health! Congrats on their lovely names.

Congratulations on your new little ones! You chose great names. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!