New twin-pair infatuation

[name]Aurora[/name] & [name]Vesper[/name].

Okay, I would probably never name my own kids these names, because I have all these complicated requirements for my names, but I’m totally in love! [name]Aurora[/name] means “dawn” and [name]Vesper[/name] means “evening.” As a girl/boy twin combo it’s sweet because they have the same latin etymology and complimentary meaning. It could even work for two girls, but I like [name]Vesper[/name] on a boy. I love it when twin names are connected but not matchy-matchy. What do y’all think? I’m not going to use them myself, I just wanted to share. :slight_smile:

I like it! [name]Vesper[/name] def sounds like a boy name though. I love names with meaning.

Oh! I love those meanings as a twin pair! I didn’t like [name]Vesper[/name] until I read the meaning.

My twin-pair infatuations (that I’d probably never use):
[name]Isla[/name] and [name]Capri[/name] - [name]Both[/name] are island-y.
[name]Isla[/name] and [name]Sailor[/name] - Again, I love the water images that this brings to mind.

btw… I would definitely use [name]Isla[/name], but probably not [name]Capri[/name] and [name]Sailor[/name].

Wow, I love that! A little theme-y, but in a good way, I think. The styles and sounds of the names are so perfect together (as are the meanings, of course!) I’ve never thought of [name]Vesper[/name] as a name, but I think it’s wonderful especially for a boy! A nice alternative to [name]Jasper[/name], maybe. Very cool set :slight_smile:

I’m really into [name]Vesper[/name] right now. [name]Aurora[/name] does seem a little matchy with it though and I can only ever think of Sleeping Beauty, so [name]Aurora[/name] is not my style but [name]Vesper[/name] is a great rare choice.

[name]Glad[/name] to know others like this! Although I can’t see how it’s matchy, since sound-wise the names are nothing alike. They’re not like [name]Taylor[/name] and [name]Tyler[/name]. :wink: [name]Vesper[/name] is totally growing on me, too!

Aww, I think those are so sweet!
I love the name [name]Aurora[/name]. [name]Vesper[/name] is nice too.
I’d picture [name]Aurora[/name] as a sweet, loving girl, and [name]Vesper[/name] as her fiesty, bold twin brother.

In high school I knew a girl named [name]Vesper[/name] - I thought it added to her personality as a creative, fun person - she was a singer and visual artist, so it worked really well for her.

I really like the idea of twin names with similar/ corresponding meanings as well. I know twin girls named [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Noor[/name], which in their respective languages both mean “light.”

I also like something like Chaia and [name]Aviva[/name] - they both mean life.

Another twin pair I love is [name]Jude[/name] and [name]Luca[/name], meaning “praise” and “light”, respectively. I also love the idea of something like [name]Atticus[/name] and [name]Lydia[/name], as [name]Atticus[/name] means “from Athens” and [name]Lydia[/name] is an ancient place name. It’s a subtle connection, too, and not too blatant.

Right now I’m liking the names [name]Olive[/name] and [name]Fred[/name] for boy/girl twin set. I’m also liking [name]Clayton[/name] [name]Robert[/name] and [name]Russell[/name] [name]Charles[/name] for a boy/boy twin set.