New UC with completely new combos!

I updated my user card today, with some new combos (only [name_f]Josepha[/name_f] [name_f]Ermentrude[/name_f] stayed!). I was thinking about adding some classic names while keeping the other ones, so I thought “why not both?!”
There are only girls for now, I’m still working on boys.

Anne [name_f]Philophrosyne[/name_f]
[name_f]Miriam[/name_f] Goldiva
[name_f]Eliza[/name_f] Florimell
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] Wulfhilda
[name_f]Esther[/name_f] Farahild
[name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Otthild[/name_f]
[name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f]
[name_f]Edith[/name_f] Vesperina

What do you think?

3 Likes

I love these!
[name_f]Jane[/name_f] Wulfhilda is so cool. I adore the elegantly simple [name_f]Jane[/name_f] mixed with your fun medieval-ish names. I also really like [name_f]Esther[/name_f] Farahild and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f], they’re both slightly magical but still wearable and with a historical feel to them. I’m also obsessed with [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] [name_f]Otthild[/name_f], [name_f]Otthild[/name_f] is so cool !
I really adore all of them though

2 Likes

Lovely list!

My favorites are [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] Goldiva, [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f], and [name_f]Edith[/name_f] Vesperina. I’ve never seen Vesperina before but it’s so elegant.

1 Like

I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] Wulfhilda! What a stunning combo!

1 Like

These name are gorgeous! I am living for the elegance in these! [name_f]My[/name_f] 3 favorites are [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f], [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] Florimell, and [name_f]Esther[/name_f] Farahild

1 Like

Miriam Goldiva is sweet and strong

Beatrice [name_f]Otthild[/name_f] is elegant and grand

Eve [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f] is bold and pretty

Edith Vesperina is intriguing and lovely

1 Like

These are gorgeous, [name_u]Laurie[/name_u]! I really, really, really love [name_f]Miriam[/name_f] Goldiva, [name_f]Esther[/name_f] Farahild and [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f]! Absolutely stunning!

1 Like

I really do like these. I also must say, I love the way your names are evolving! Your style is still consistent, however your later names have a certain elegance and shine to them that I rarely see. Good job. [name_f]My[/name_f] favourite is [name_f]Eve[/name_f] [name_f]Clarimond[/name_f], followed by [name_u]Anne[/name_u] Philoprosyne. :slight_smile:

1 Like