New Year, New Combos.

As 2016 approaches, I’ve decided to pretty well carry on the ‘tradition’ of coming up with relatively new combinations for the majority of my list for the new year. I know that, for those who know me well on NB, or who have seen my previous lists, my new list of names is probably surprising, but, rather than get into the whole, preachy, sob story-esque truth behind the somewhat dramatic change, I’ll keep it short and sweet (though, if you want the full story for some reason, you can always PM and ask!)- I went through a period of self-evaluation, and, I didn’t like what I saw, so I changed everything I didn’t like, and here we are!

I feel much more comfortable in being myself now, and truth be told, I don’t envision myself calling my future little ones [name_f]Maude[/name_f] and [name_f]Agatha[/name_f] - as much as I love both names, they’re just not ones I can see. [name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f], [name_f]Erin[/name_f], [name_f]Olivia[/name_f], [name_f]Bethan[/name_f], [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], etc., those I can picture.

So, all that aside, please, do not tear apart the individual names, as all of these are either on my list, or they’re family names. And, apart from that, it’s just unnecessary in this case. :slight_smile:

These are the combinations I’m questioning, so far, if you could give feedback on the flow/suggestions based on my list for middles, that would be great :slight_smile:

[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u]
[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]

[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] (Neev)

[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]

[name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Maddison[/name_f]
[name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f]

[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f]
[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]

[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] (Ee-fa)

[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]
[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

Please pick your favourite middle from my list for each FN, and if you have MN suggestions, feel free to make them!

Thank you :slight_smile:

[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] - I love love [name_f]Niamh[/name_f], but I’m not sure it goes quite with [name_f]Bethany[/name_f]. Maybe [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]? or [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]?
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] (I love Irish names lol)

These are all my favorites for each set of names. :slight_smile:

My picks from your middles,

[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] *Quite honestly, this is probably my favorite. Something about the flow just works perfect [name_f]IMO[/name_f].
[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f]
[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]

I am loving some of your new combos. :slight_smile: especially, [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f], [name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f], [name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] & [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f]. So glad that you are comfortable showing us names you truly love and who you are.

Thank you! [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] is really pretty, I’ll have to think about it :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile: I think [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] is probably a favourite for me as well, I wasn’t sure if it worked initially though. I’m glad I’m more comfortable with it too now, I’m happier admitting that I have [name_f]Yasmin[/name_f], [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] and [name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] on my list, than pretending that I completely see myself using [name_f]Mabel[/name_f], [name_f]Ada[/name_f], and [name_f]Maude[/name_f], (even if I do love those names too).

I will rate them in order.

[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] 3
[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] 2- [name_f]Louise[/name_f] isn’t really a name I like but [name_f]Kaileigh[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f] sounds too perfect. Or like [name_f]Anne[/name_f] is just a filler name which I know it isn’t but…
[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] 1

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Mary[/name_f] 3
[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] 1
[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] 2

[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] (Neev) I like [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] better

[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] 1
[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] 2

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f] 2
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] 1

[name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] 3
[name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Maddison[/name_f] 1
[name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] 2

[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] 1
[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] 3
[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u] 2

[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f] 1
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] (Ee-fa) 2

[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] 1
[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] 3
[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] 2

Favourites:

[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] - very sweet-sounding and seems like the name of a pleasant person to be around!

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u] - looks sleek and cool, classic.

[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] - love the flow of this.

[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] - this makes me think of joy and happiness!

[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - I love the sound of these two names together, it’s music.

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] - [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is just gentle enough to go with [name_f]Mia[/name_f] and also gives it strength.

[name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f] - my favourite combo! Stylish, meaningful, and oh so [name_m]French[/name_m]!

[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_f]Rebecca[/name_f] - I like the contrast of styles and the Biblical aspect of the name. A real beauty.

[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] - looks fantastic! [name_f]Aoife[/name_f] makes [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] look strong.

[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] - a name that sounds smart and sassy, feminine but not frilly.

[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]- one of my best friends is a K@ylie @nn
[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]
[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Aoife[/name_f]
[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Louisa[/name_f]- my name was almost [name_f]Abigael[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f]

I’m thinking about pulling a [name_m]New[/name_m] Year, new combos thing too.

As I have said before, your combos are some of my favorites. Bring back the classic names that everyone loves.

When it comes to your [name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] combos, I can’t even decide. I love them all! They flow so much, but if i had to pick, [name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f]. [name_f]Anne[/name_f] is standard middle name type, but [name_f]Louise[/name_f] is so different and I love it.

[name_f]Natasha[/name_f] [name_u]Evelyn[/name_u], and [name_f]Natashia[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] are beautiful!

I like [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] with the middle name, but for some reason, [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] isn’t my style even with it being Irish.

[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f] is beautiful!

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Catherine[/name_f] is just so lovely, and flows so nicely. I picture a cute little girl with a sweet personality.

I can’t pick with your [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] combos because they are so pretty! Excellent work and excellent flow with all three of them. I love them!

[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u], and [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Isobel[/name_f], [name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] are all stunning and have the flow I love!

Would you consider [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] [name_f]Niamh[/name_f]?

Thank you! :slight_smile: I never thought about the [name_m]French[/name_m] aspect of [name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Madeleine[/name_f], actually, but I think that draws me to it more!

Thank you! [name_f]Abigael[/name_f] [name_f]Sophie[/name_f] is really sweet, and I also have [name_f]Abigail[/name_f] on my list, so I may just use that! I generally do this, but not quite so dramatically as I did this year? I know for sure I’ve never relegated [name_f]Florence[/name_f] to a middle spot before haha.

Thank you, I’m glad you like them! :slight_smile:

I have both on my list, but I’ve never thought of [name_f]Niamh[/name_f] as a MN for [name_f]Matilda[/name_f], I’ll have to think about it, thank you!

[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Anne[/name_f]
[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Sarah[/name_f]/[name_f]Rose[/name_f]/[name_f]Pearl[/name_f]

[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f]
[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Clara[/name_f]/[name_f]Zosia[/name_f]/[name_f]Linnea[/name_f]

[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Freya[/name_f]/[name_u]Juniper[/name_u]/[name_f]Miranda[/name_f]

[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Rosalie[/name_f]/[name_f]Thisbe[/name_f]/[name_f]Cecily[/name_f]

[name_f]Aimee[/name_f] [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f]/[name_f]Carys[/name_f]/[name_f]Serena[/name_f]

[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_f]Thessaly[/name_f]/[name_f]Marielle[/name_f]/[name_f]Genevieve[/name_f]

[name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] [name_f]Delilah[/name_f]/[name_f]Willa[/name_f]/[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]

[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Jessa[/name_f]/[name_f]Lucia[/name_f]/[name_f]Petra[/name_f]

[name_f]Kayleigh[/name_f] [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]
*[name_f]Niamh[/name_f] [name_f]Bethany[/name_f] (Neev)
*[name_f]Holly[/name_f] [name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
*[name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]
[name_f]Yasmin[/name_f] [name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_u]Abbie[/name_u] [name_f]Sophia[/name_f]

Starred my favorites. I’m really loving [name_f]Mia[/name_f] [name_f]Florence[/name_f]!