New!

Hey guys, I’m new to this site. Figured it would be nice to get advice and talk to other moms, especially since I’m about to become outnumbered! I got my BFP on [name_u]November[/name_u] 11th and this will be my 3rd child. I do have a hard conceiving, but we don’t know why, I was on clomid when I conceived my little girl, who just turned two in [name_f]October[/name_f]. We have not used any kind of contraceptive since her birth and just now conceived again. It was a huge surprise, I really thought I would have to go back to clomid to have another. My first doctors appointment is [name_u]December[/name_u] 2nd and I should be 8 weeks by then. I’m nervous until then, my due date should be around [name_u]July[/name_u] the 11th. We currently have a boy, [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m] (5), and a little girl, [name_f]Emma[/name_f] (2). I’m super excited/nervous, but hoping for a healthy baby.

Congrats and welcome to Nameberry. [name_u]Love[/name_u] your kids names.

Thank you!

Congratulations!! Amazing news! :slight_smile:
so you are going to create a big and happy family, we stopped with having just one child, also with the help of [name_m]ART[/name_m]. We signed with the clinic for surrogacy program 2,5 years ago. And i am also new here haha
[name_m]Luck[/name_m]!