Newborn - no name 😳 help pls

Hi, we have a newborn baby. 22 hours old and still Undecided on a name
[name_m]Lean[/name_m] more towards classic names and our last name is [name_u]Jackson[/name_u]

• Freddie
  • Thomas ([name_m]Tommy[/name_m]/Tom)
  • Edward ([name_m]Ed[/name_m]/Eddie)

0 voters

1 Like

I love [name_m]Edward[/name_m] ! And I think [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] would make a stunning name !

3 Likes

Freddie is just timeless. Congratulations!!

Edward [name_m]Thomas[/name_m], or [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m]!!

Edward [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] has a great ring to it!

I like [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] [name_m]Edward[/name_m] or [name_m]Edward[/name_m] [name_m]Thomas[/name_m].

1 Like

Congratulations! I completely vote for [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] as the mn and that being said of what you have left [name_m]Edward[/name_m] is a great fn choice. I’m not sure if by telling us you lean towards classical means you’re unsettled on these options and looking for ideas if so let us know

Congratulations once again!

Freddie [name_u]Jackson[/name_u] sounds traditional yet cool!

Freddie is perfect. Sweet but versatile

Aww congratulations! Have you considered [name_m]Edward[/name_m] nn [name_u]Teddy[/name_u]? [name_u]Teddy[/name_u] sort of incorporates [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] and [name_m]Thomas[/name_m] into the mix too as all are lovely :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! I love [name_m]Thomas[/name_m]. It’s a quiet, solid classic that has never felt trendy or tired.

All are great choices though. If you prefer classics, I’d go for [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] or [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] rather than just [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] on its own. That’s the only one of your list that feels very “2020” to me — 5+ of my friends and acquaintances have had baby Freddies in the past few years. (I’m in [name_f]England[/name_f]).

I don’t know any baby Thomases or Edwards.

I voted for [name_m]Edward[/name_m], it’s so timeless and handsome. I also love [name_u]Freddie[/name_u] but I’d go for [name_m]Frederick[/name_m] or [name_m]Alfred[/name_m] as a full name.

Thomas 100%!!!