News in the family!

It’s an honor to welcome my new cousin into the family! :heart:

Her name is [name_f]Althea[/name_f] [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f]. Her mom has decided on the nickname [name_f]Thea[/name_f].

Her name was kept a secret until she was born, but my aunt had told us names that she had considered but didn’t want at the end: [name_f]Agatha[/name_f], [name_f]Astrid[/name_f], [name_f]Amabelle[/name_f]…

Her first name was meant to start with an A, because my aunt’s middle name and her husband’s name both start with an A. [name_f]Althea[/name_f] was chosen because of the wonderful sound and meaning: ‘‘with the power of healing’’. This was important because she is a rainbow baby and arrived to heal her parents’ grief♥.

[name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] was chosen in honor of her late grandma: [name_f]Rosa[/name_f] [name_f]Isabel[/name_f]. They liked [name_f]Amabelle[/name_f] at the beginning, but [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] sounded much better with [name_f]Althea[/name_f] and it included both of her grandma’s names.

:heart::heart:

What a stunning combo! I love [name_f]Althea[/name_f] [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f]. Congratulations!

[name_f]Althea[/name_f] is really pretty.

Congratulations! [name_f]Althea[/name_f] [name_f]Bellerose[/name_f] is absolutely beautiful name! Both as a combo and individually.