Nicest (Unique) name you've ever heard!

I have 3.

Rosè (From BlankPink) [name_f]Rose[/name_f] names aren’t uncommon at all. But the è ending is in hers and I think it’s absolutely beautiful. [name_f]My[/name_f] reaction was basically, how have I never heard this???

Lumi (it means snow) Is just too cute for words! [name_f]My[/name_f] reaction was pure happiness. It also suited the [name_f]Lumi[/name_f] that I met.

Dawn… This name has such strong symbolism for new beginnings, it is short, sweet, simple, yet soooo underused. It’s on my list for girls. <3

4 Likes

One of my sister-in-law’s middle names is [name_u]Laurence[/name_u]! It’s lovely.

That’s reminded me that I know a baby boy called [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] :heart_eyes: [name_u]Love[/name_u] that too.

I also met a little boy called [name_u]Lupin[/name_u] once, brother to [name_m]Otto[/name_m]. Both fab names.

2 Likes

Floramy - [name_f]Flora[/name_f]+mee

3 Likes

Mobaida, thought it was utterly gorgeous

1 Like

Ismene (eez-MEE-knee). i found it absolutely beautiful.

3 Likes

A beautiful brown-haired boy named Bruín

4 Likes

I absolutely adore [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] on a boy! I haven’t met one yet though :slight_smile:

I do know a little [name_m]Otto[/name_m], but [name_m]Otto[/name_m] and [name_u]Lupin[/name_u] together are amazing! I’m not sure I’d be brave enough to use [name_u]Lupin[/name_u], but I’d love to meet one.

Not related (but the sound reminded me), I knew a little Russian boy named [name_m]Lukyan[/name_m] (pronounce [name_m]Luke[/name_m] - ee- uhn). I really like that one!

3 Likes

Several years ago I met a little Skyland and I thought her name was so cool and fairytale-esque. [name_u]Horizon[/name_u] would be cool and have the same vibe.

1 Like

Trying to think of more and remembered I met a [name_f]Lauriane[/name_f] (pronounced laur-ee-AHN, all soft vowels). She was [name_u]French[/name_u], and maybe the name is more common there, but I thought it was so rare and pretty!

2 Likes

While living in the UK, I’ve encountered (all male) an [name_m]Archibald[/name_m], [name_m]Cedric[/name_m], Bronek (pronounced ‘bron-ick’), Finnian and [name_u]Coco[/name_u]!

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] Dad knew a man from [name_f]England[/name_f] through his work who went by [name_u]Laurie[/name_u] and he visited a couple of times. But it may have been a nn for [name_u]Lawrence[/name_u].

1 Like

@CecilyG, I like [name_u]Skye[/name_u], [name_u]Skylar[/name_u] etc, but Skyland to me sounds a bit like a theme park, like [name_u]Rocket[/name_u] Museum.

Amorette! I heard it and fell in love with it

1 Like

I love [name_f]Ffion[/name_f]! It’s a fairly common Welsh name, but once I met someone with the name, I absolutely fell in love with it.

1 Like

[name_f]Marcella[/name_f] and Loeffler.

Oh, and Nelka, a diminutive form of Nelly in Russian.

1 Like

Lol I know what you mean. She said it
SKY-lind so it sounded like a name. It also helped that she was like the prettiest little girl ever; she probably could have worn any name at all!

1 Like

when I was a server I encountered a young lady named [name_f]Irie[/name_f]. it has stuck with me and has been a favorite of mine since

3 Likes

I just met a woman named [name_f]Auria[/name_f] :heart_eyes: I thought it was so pretty.

My Israeli friend has a baby girl called [name_f]Keshet[/name_f], which means rainbow in Hebrew :rainbow:

I also went to school with a [name_f]Tatiana[/name_f] :fairy:‍♀

3 Likes

Irie is my son’s girlfriend’s name lol… [name_f]Irie[/name_f] [name_u]Sky[/name_u]

1 Like

Ammelie or Amelie
[name_u]Peregrine[/name_u]
[name_f]Marcella[/name_f]
[name_m]Caden[/name_m] (for a girl!)
Kersi

1 Like