Nicholas vs. Nathan

See the results of this poll: Which sounds best?

Respondents: 43 (This poll is closed)

• Nicholas Scott : 20 (47%)
  • Nathan Scott: 23 (53%)

I prefer [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] but [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] flows so much better. [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] is clunky to say.

I prefer [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m]. [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] almost sounds like [name_f]Nikola[/name_f] [name_m]Scott[/name_m].

With the middle name [name_m]Scott[/name_m], I prefer [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m]. But I like [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] more than [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m].

[name_m]Nathan[/name_m] for sure. [name_m]Just[/name_m] a FYI that [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] was a main character on One Tree [name_m]Hill[/name_m]. Not a pop culture reference that really matters because the show is no longer popular, but it might be a consideration for you.

I prefer [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m]. Out of the 2 NN’s I prefer [name_u]Nick[/name_u] over [name_m]Nate[/name_m] although I like them both. And I love [name_m]Scott[/name_m] as a MN. It works with so many things!

I much prefer [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m]! [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] is such a great masculine name.

I much prefer [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] but it sort of runs into [name_m]Scott[/name_m], so if [name_m]Scott[/name_m] stays [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] would be my pick.

I love [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], but voted [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] as I think the flow is better.

I voted for [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] due to the better flow with the middle name.

[name_m]Nicolas[/name_m] is so much nice than [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] in my eyes.

Haha, I just read about twins named [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] and [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] in the newspaper. I prefer [name_m]Nathan[/name_m], especially with mn [name_m]Scott[/name_m].

Although [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] does sound better I would have to say [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m], all I think of when I hear [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] is the character from One Tree [name_m]Hill[/name_m], but they may not be a huge issue to you.

I immediately thought of “One Tree [name_m]Hill[/name_m]” when I saw the name [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m]. I voted for [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] [name_m]Scott[/name_m] because I think [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] is such a great name and I feel like I hear the name [name_m]Nathan[/name_m] used quite a lot lately. I understand where people are coming from with [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m] ending in an S and running into [name_m]Scott[/name_m], but since it’s the middle name and not the last name, I don’t think it’s as big of a deal.