Nick Cannon's 12th

I just saw the announcement for [name_u]Nick[/name_u] Cannon’s 12th child…

[name_u]Halo[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]

I honestly think this is so beautiful :white_heart:

11 Likes

Wow! This is a huge improvement! [name_u]Halo[/name_u] isn’t my favorite, but it is pretty sweet with the middle name [name_u]Marie[/name_u]. Very balanced, sleek combo!

2 Likes

I was shocked at how…normal?… this baby’s name is! I guess almost anything sounds better in comparison to the majority of his kids’ names though.

10 Likes

halo is absolutely lovely, imo, and marie is so sweet and timeless! :clinking_glasses:

5 Likes

Stunning! Never thought I’d say this about a [name_u]Nick[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m] birth announcement, but I actually love it.

8 Likes

@minxtruck took the words right out of my mouth!

2 Likes

It’s just so just so standard?! I’m loving it.

1 Like

If it weren’t for the video game, I bet [name_u]Halo[/name_u] would be a lot more popular. Has a lot going for it.

that is such a huge improvement from… nearly all of them. if i am not mistaken, this is the same woman who had zen, so i believe she is more grounded in her naming. so pretty!

3 Likes

I honestly love it, I was shocked myself!

I’m not surprised, their late son’s name was also fairly normal (Zen Scott)

1 Like

I was actually surprised. I told my husband right before reading the announcement that my guess was the baby would be [name_u]Miracle[/name_u] [name_m]Cannon[/name_m]. Because of the time she made a post and capitalized the word miracle. It’s amazing how a middle name can really normalize some of his kids name choices (and make others anything but normal).

1 Like

I really like it surprisingly x

Yes, I actually love [name_u]Zen[/name_u] [name_u]Scott[/name_u] and [name_u]Halo[/name_u] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]