Nickname for Bennett

[size=100][size=100]My boyfriend and I definately want to name or son [name]Bennett[/name]!! But we have this irritating guy that we know names [name]Benjamen[/name] [name]David[/name] nn [name]Ben[/name], so [name]Ben[/name] or [name]Benny[/name] even Benz is out!! The only thing we can come up with is Endy or [name]Etty[/name] (I’d prefer [name]Eddy[/name] though!) But nothing we totally love, love… if you know what I mean!! :? I know it’s crazy! My fave would be [name]Eddy[/name] of all the nn we can think of… do you know of any other good nn’s? I’d also be into hearing mn’s if you have any! Thanks! ~Flicka & Lurvie[/size][/size]

[name]Bennett[/name] is a great name and doesn’t need a nickname. It’s only 2 syllables just like [name]Eddy[/name] and [name]Etty[/name] so I don’t really see the point.

Could you do [name]Benji[/name]? Or [name]Bear[/name] even? I love [name]Bennett[/name] without a nn though to be honest. :slight_smile:

[name]Bear[/name] is so cute!

If you give him a middle name that starts with “J” you could call him [name]Jett[/name].