Nickname for Eleanor

My boyfriends mom is having a baby and she is letting us name her. We’ve decided on [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] ([name_f]Joy[/name_f] is also his moms middle name) but we can’t decide between [name_f]Ellie[/name_f], [name_f]Ella[/name_f], and [name_f]Nora/name_f as a nickname. Thoughts??

1 Like

[name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is really cute. I would use [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] as a nickname.

I think [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is a really sweet choice! Intuitive but stands apart from all the Ellies just a little bit. You’ll probably know which nickname suits her better after she arrives though.

1 Like

I like [name_f]Nora[/name_f] :slight_smile:

My cousin’s LO is [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] nn [name_f]Ellie[/name_f]! If I were to use it, I’d personally use [name_f]Elsie[/name_f] or [name_f]Nellie[/name_f], but from your options, I like [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] or [name_f]Ella[/name_f]!

1 Like

I’d personally use [name_f]Leni[/name_f], [name_f]Nell[/name_f] or [name_f]El[/name_f] but of your options I think [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is lovely. [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] is nice too but much more common, as others have said.

[name_f]Nell[/name_f] is my favorite, but I love [name_f]Nora[/name_f] too.

I like [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] the best. However, with nicknames, you dont have to have them planned. [name_m]Just[/name_m] use both and stick with whatever feels natural- even if some people call her [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and some [name_f]Nora[/name_f], and other stick with [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f]

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_f]Nora[/name_f]!!! [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is very pretty too though!

Of your options I like [name_f]Ella[/name_f]. Another nickname could be [name_u]Nori[/name_u].

[name_f]Lori[/name_f] or [name_f]Enna[/name_f] are out there suggestions. I like [name_f]Norah[/name_f] loads though.

I love Nora!! Nori and Nell would be my other choices.

Elle I like as a nickname. [name_f]Leni[/name_f] and Lor are also faves of mine.

1 Like

I find [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] too cutesy and I’m not a fan of [name_f]Nora[/name_f], but [name_f]Ella[/name_f] is sweet! [name_f]My[/name_f] personal favorite nickname for [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] is [name_f]El[/name_f]/Elle, and I also like [name_m]Len[/name_m]. Each possibility has a very different feel though, so I think it would depend on her personality honestly.

1 Like

Casting a vote for [name_f]Nora[/name_f]! I think [name_f]El[/name_f]/Ellie is overused. Best of luck!

Lea or [name_f]Leah[/name_f]

[name_f]Nellie[/name_f]!!:heart_eyes: [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is sweet too

I really like both [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f]! [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is beautiful.

[name_u]Love[/name_u] both [name_f]Ella[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] as a nickname :slight_smile:

Lots of cute options…
I think everyone should meet her and figure it out then. Sometimes these things turn out to be intuitive once there’s an actual baby in front of you :blush:

1 Like