Nickname for Eleanor

Love that name it’s so pretty, I think I think the nicknames [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and mabye even [name_f]Ell[/name_f]-lea.

1 Like

If you’re looking for other nickname ideas I would consider [name_f]Elsa[/name_f], [name_f]Elsie[/name_f], [name_f]Elle[/name_f], [name_f]Nola[/name_f], [name_f]Elea[/name_f], [name_u]Lane[/name_u], [name_u]Laney[/name_u], [name_f]Lena[/name_f], or [name_f]Nell[/name_f]. If you wanted feedback I would definitely try to get a feel for her personality if you can to see what fits. Personally I see [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] as a goofy, energetic, fun-loving person who’s not afraid to stick her hands in the mud. [name_f]Ella[/name_f] I picture as soft-spoken, dainty, and regal, and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is a kind, sweet, empathetic girl who follows her heart. Whatever you choose they’re all beautiful and the name [name_f]Eleanor[/name_f] [name_f]Joy[/name_f] is just perfect, it flows so smoothly. What an amazing name choice!

1 Like

I pick [name_f]Nora[/name_f] although the best nick would be [name_f]Norine[/name_f], it’s so cute and classy and different!

I love the name [name_f]Elsie[/name_f]!
From the options i would pick [name_f]Nora[/name_f].

I like [name_f]Ellie[/name_f] out of your choices.

I also like [name_f]Elle[/name_f] and [name_u]Nori[/name_u].