Nickname for Isla?

We are almost entirely set on naming our next daughter [name]Isla[/name] [name]Jean[/name]. I have a little concern that our dog is named [name]Delilah[/name] and it sounds so similar, and also that [name]Ava[/name] & [name]Isla[/name] are a bit matchy, but I don’t think those things matter too much. I’m keeping an open mind to other names, but they would have to be awesome. Anyway, I cannot think of any nicknames for [name]Isla[/name], and I’d love to have one in mind. I know nicknames make themselves, but I’d like to think of one too. [name]Ava[/name]'s name is so short that we actually lengthen it for her nickname (to Avabelle), so I could do that with [name]Isla[/name]. Any suggestions?

I’m a big fan of [name]Isla[/name]. Honestly, with [name]Isla[/name] [name]Jean[/name], I think that you could just go by “[name]Isla[/name] [name]Jean[/name]” like you do with “Avabelle”. Another thought that I’ve had is Islee (Eye-lee) or just, and I have no idea how you’d spell this, but Iy (“eye”). Islee is my favorite, personally and I think [name]Isla[/name] [name]Jean[/name] is short and snappy enough to be said together. If you think about it, it’s fewer syllables to say [name]Isla[/name] [name]Jean[/name] than [name]Elizabeth[/name]!

I also think at a stretch you could get [name]Ellie[/name] out of [name]Isla[/name] or even something more like Islan (Eye-lin).

With [name]Jean[/name] you could always use [name]Jeanie[/name]/[name]Genie[/name]. I know an [name]Isla[/name] who goes by [name]Izzy[/name] even though she says her name Eye-luh she still uses [name]Izzy[/name] for the nn.

I also love [name]Isla[/name]! I would call her Isles for a nn.

Islajean? I think [name]Isla[/name] is short enough and I think it goes perfect with [name]Ava[/name].