Nickname Luci/Lucy?

I like the name [name]Luci[/name]/[name]Lucy[/name] but I think that it works best as a nickname. What are some names that can have the nickname [name]Luci[/name]/[name]Lucy[/name]? Thanks.

[name]Lucia[/name]
[name]Lucienne[/name]
[name]Lucille[/name]
[name]Lucinda[/name]
[name]Luciana[/name]

My daughter’s name is [name]Lucy[/name], nothing more. We had a hard time with it, we wanted a longer name but didn’t like [name]Lucinda[/name], or [name]Lucille[/name]. I just saw the list this website has and really liked [name]Lucienne[/name], [name]Luciella[/name], & kind of [name]Lucette[/name].

I like [name]Lucretia[/name], [name]Lucinda[/name] & [name]Lucille[/name]

I’m starting to like [name]Lucille[/name].
I guess I like [name]Lucienne[/name]. I knew a [name]Lucienne[/name] who was called [name]Lucie[/name]. I think I like the way [name]Lucienne[/name] looks because I thought I didn’t like the way it sounds and I was going to say I didn’t like it- BUT I REALLY LIKE IT. Strange how you can take away an association and just like the sound of a name itself once you say it out loud and consider it momentarily.
I also like [name]Lucy[/name] or [name]Lucie[/name] as a full name but not [name]Luci[/name].
I absolutely love [name]Lucia[/name].

Not favoring [name]Lucinda[/name]. Sounds kind of bratty.
[name]Do[/name] not like [name]Lucretia[/name]. I think if you’re going for [name]Lucy[/name] for a nickname, it’s a little far, and it’s a little more of, do you really like the sound of [name]Lucretia[/name] enough if you really want to call your child [name]Lucy[/name]. 2 different names. She will call herself [name]Lucy[/name] if you don’t.