Nickname suggestions and more

We’re due in [name_f]September[/name_f] with a little boy and our top name right now is [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] or [name_m]Alastair[/name_m], [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m]–

Does anyone have any nickname suggestions?

If you have any suggestions for a boy’s name with this same style we’re also open to suggestions.

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Alistair[/name_m]! I would personally just call him [name_m]Al[/name_m]. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you have any ideas for middle names?

[name_u]Love[/name_u], love [name_m]Alistair[/name_m] but I would pass on a nickname. I guess I’m just not a nn person as I don’t want to choose a gorgeous name that I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] and then call him something else. Personal choice only.

[name_m]Al[/name_m]
[name_f]Dair[/name_f]/Dare if you use [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m]

[name_m]Al[/name_m], [name_m]Allen[/name_m], [name_f]Ally[/name_f]… you can use the middle name too! As in if his middle name is [name_m]John[/name_m] or something, it could be AJ!

[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] is a great name! I like the idea of using “A” as a nn. Also, [name_f]Star[/name_f] would be very cool!

[name_m]Alistair[/name_m] is an awesome name. I wouldn’t miss an opportunity to call a child by that full name of [name_m]Alistair[/name_m], but probably in time I would take to calling him Alty.

I love [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m]! Although I love and would probably mostly use the full name, I really like that you can get the nn [name_f]Dair[/name_f]/Dare from it. Maybe Las, Lassy, or [name_m]Laslo[/name_m] (Laz-lo) if you don’t mind the stretch.

I too love [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] for the sweet possibility of Dare :slight_smile:
I love the idea of [name_m]Laslo[/name_m], wondering if [name_m]Aldo[/name_m] would also work? And [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] is a nickname for [name_m]Alexander[/name_m] which [name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] is a variant of, so that would work I think!
[name_m]Alasdair[/name_m] nn Dare or [name_u]Sasha[/name_u] would be gorgeous ^^