Nicknames for Amelia?

Hey everyone! My cousin has a 5 month old daughter named [name]Amelia[/name], and we’re having a hard time trying to think of a nickname for her. My cousins dislikes the name [name]Mia[/name] (although I love it), so that’s out. Any suggestions?

[name]Amy[/name]
[name]Melia[/name]
[name]Mellie[/name]
[name]Lia[/name]

[name]Amelia[/name] is lovely!

[name]Amy[/name]
[name]Millie[/name]
Meely
[name]Mimi[/name]
[name]Lia[/name]
[name]Mel[/name]
[name]Mella[/name]
[name]Mila[/name]
[name]Allie[/name]
[name]Melly[/name]
[name]Mel[/name]
[name]Lili[/name]
[name]Ame[/name]
[name]Melia[/name]

Any [name]Amelia[/name]'s that I know are nicknamed [name]Milly[/name] or [name]Amy[/name].

One of the little girls that I care for in my church’s nursery is named [name]Amelia[/name], but everybody calls her [name]Millie[/name]. I used to think it was ugly, but it has a cute modern/antique charm to it.

Other possible nicknames:
[name]Lia[/name]
[name]Amy[/name]
[name]Mellie[/name]
[name]Allie[/name] (this one looks like it doesn’t fit, but I that is what our pastor calls little [name]Amelia[/name]/[name]Millie[/name], and it is kinda cute and unusual, for this name).

[name]Amelia[/name]…

[name]Lia[/name]
[name]Mia[/name]
[name]Amy[/name] - [name]Ami[/name]
[name]Mel[/name]
[name]Melly[/name] - [name]Meli[/name]
[name]Milly[/name] - [name]Millie[/name]

[name]Lia[/name] is my favorite, followed by [name]Millie[/name], followed by [name]Ami[/name].

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Amie[/name] (rhymes with [name]Sammy[/name], not [name]Amy[/name])

[name]Amelia[/name] is my top girls’ pick, and if I get to use it, my preferred nickname is [name]Ally[/name]. [name]Millie[/name] and [name]Amy[/name] are also cute, but I’m definitely with your cousin on [name]Mia[/name].

[name]Alexis[/name]

I am called [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
I get called
[name_f]Millie[/name_f]
[name_f]Meli[/name_f]
[name_f]Mia[/name_f]
[name_f]Lia[/name_f]
My middle name is [name_f]Lily[/name_f] which I was going to be called so you can also shorten [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] to [name_f]Lily[/name_f] so sometimes I get called [name_f]Lily[/name_f]
[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps

My favourite nicknames for [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] are [name_f]Mia[/name_f] or [name_f]Millie[/name_f]! I know an [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] who goes by Amels (like the starting of [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] but ending in an s sound) and [name_f]Happy[/name_f] [name_m]Mills[/name_m] :).

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] is a cute nickname that is getting more popular nowadays. I think it’s charming twist off of [name_f]Mia[/name_f]!