Nicknames for Preston

The family I nanny for is having a baby and his name is going to be [name]Preston[/name]. I was wondering if there were any nicknames that I was missing aside from the obvious Pres… I figured if there were any more nicknames that the good people of nameberry would be the ones to find them. :slight_smile:

My husband’s name ends in the same sound as [name]Preston[/name] and I call him my [name]Tin[/name] [name]Man[/name] :slight_smile:

My dog’s name is [name]Preston[/name] Meyers after the main character in the movie Can’t Hardly Wait. I know it’s different having a person vs a dog named [name]Preston[/name], but when he’s doing something good I always say Prest is the Best or I say Presty is my besty (like best friend) haha. Other nicknames I call him that would be appropriate for a child would be Presty, and I call him [name]Stone[/name] too.

I’m considering [name]Preston[/name] myself so I’ll be watching this thread closely! [name]One[/name] of the only things I don’t like about it is the lack of nickname.

I like the name [name]Preston[/name] and I love the fact that it doesn’t have many usable-in-daily-life nicknames.

I am really thinking about adding [name]Preston[/name] to my list but I don’t think I would every really use it. I was thinking that you could get [name]Sonny[/name] from [name]Preston[/name].

The only [name]Preston[/name] that I know uses P-rizzle as a nickname. However, I know an [name]Anton[/name] that goes by Ton-Ton and I think that could work here.

I like the previous suggestions of [name]Stone[/name] and [name]Sonny[/name].

[name]Preston[/name] does not need a nickname. It is only 2 syllables as is.

I forgot to mention the nickname Presto, like Presto Changeo that magicians say.

I’ve been liking Ton as a nickname lately - would be perfect for [name]Preston[/name].

I know a young man named [name]Preston[/name] and he only goes by [name]Preston[/name] or Pres, but mostly [name]Preston[/name] :slight_smile:

I just think of the industrial city an hour north of me. I can’t imagine a person being called [name]Preston[/name].