Nicnames for Evander

Hey there! [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] has returned to my signature after a long absence. He is now in search of a nickname.

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_u]Evan[/name_u]?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_m]Vander[/name_m]?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_m]Ender[/name_m]?
[name_f]Do[/name_f] you like [name_u]Raven[/name_u]?

Thanks in advance, I always love your responses!

[name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u] is wonderful! I prefer [name_u]Evan[/name_u], but [name_m]Ender[/name_m] is also nice. [name_m]Vander[/name_m] isn’t my style, but it could definitely work. [name_u]Raven[/name_u] seems like a bit of a stretch to me.

2 Likes

hah yeah I thought [name_u]Raven[/name_u] was a bit far…and [name_m]Vander[/name_m] isn’t really striking me now.
I still really like [name_u]Raven[/name_u] tho :smile:

1 Like

Surely [name_u]Raven[/name_u] could sneak its way into another one of your amazing combos! <3

I like [name_m]Vander[/name_m] or [name_u]Van[/name_u]

2 Likes

oh [name_u]Van[/name_u] is nice :wink:

1 Like

would [name_u]Raven[/name_u] and [name_m]Evander[/name_m] be too similar to be siblings?

1 Like

No, I think [name_m]Evander[/name_m] and [name_u]Raven[/name_u] sound lovely as siblings!

2 Likes

Honestly my favorite nickname for [name_m]Evander[/name_m] would just be “Ev”. But I like [name_m]Ender[/name_m] as well- it’s actually a Turkish name as well, so I always pronounce it ehn-dayr. [name_m]Evander[/name_m] is such a refined and elegant name, I like all of these!

3 Likes

I love [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and, though not mentioned, [name_m]Anders[/name_m] as nns for [name_m]Evander[/name_m]!

[name_m]Ender[/name_m] and [name_u]Van[/name_u] are also adorable though! Not big on [name_m]Vander[/name_m], but it works. [name_u]Raven[/name_u] feels like a stretch, but it’s cute!

2 Likes

[name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_f]Andie[/name_f] were the first that came to mind.

2 Likes

What about [name_u]Ever[/name_u]??

[name_m]Evander[/name_m] is my son’s name, and I actually campaigned hard for [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] as the middle… so I LOVE [name_m]Evander[/name_m] [name_m]Ambrose[/name_m] [name_u]Sparrow[/name_u].

Besides his full name, we typically call our son [name_u]Van[/name_u] and [name_m]Vander[/name_m]. We had thought about using [name_m]Ender[/name_m], but it didn’t really seem intuitive as a nickname and therefore didn’t stick. ([name_u]Evan[/name_u] is just enough of a pronunciation shift that it didn’t stick either–though I didn’t want to use that anyway.)

You can’t go wrong with this name! To me, it seems both soft (because it’s a bit melodic) and tough (because of the prominent V). It suits our 1.5 year old son perfectly: he’s a bit of a bulldozer but loves to snuggle <3

1 Like

Oh my gosh!! I have never actually heard of an [name_m]Evander[/name_m] before. Wow!

I adore [name_u]Evan[/name_u] and [name_m]Vander[/name_m]! They are very handsome. I like [name_m]Ender[/name_m] as well. I like [name_u]Raven[/name_u], but it seems like a big stretch and it gives me dark vibes, but that’s just me! It can work if you love it!

I also think [name_u]Van[/name_u] could be a cool nn.

1 Like

I like [name_m]Vander[/name_m] and [name_m]Ender[/name_m], but my favorite nicknames for [name_m]Evander[/name_m] are [name_m]Anders[/name_m] or [name_u]Van[/name_u](s) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think, like some others have mentioned, I like [name_u]Van[/name_u] the most, but [name_m]Vander[/name_m] is nice. [name_m]Ender[/name_m] would be my next choice after that

1 Like

[name_m]Anders[/name_m] would be great!

1 Like

What are your thoughts on [name_u]Ever[/name_u]?

I think [name_u]Ever[/name_u] is super cool!

1 Like