Nico/Alex/Leo!

We are due in early [name_f]April[/name_f] with a baby and don’t know if it’s a boy or a girl. I would love your advice! DS is [name_m]Maximus[/name_m] [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] [name_m]Jose[/name_m]. [name_m]Samuel[/name_m] was my grandfather and [name_m]Jose[/name_m] is my FIL. DH is Portuguese so we don’t mind a bit of European flair! I am part Jewish and we generally don’t name after the living, hence the generational gap between sides that we named after…

If it’s a boy, we like [name_m]Alexander[/name_m], [name_u]Nico[/name_u], or [name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] (open to suggestions!). Middle name could be [name_m]David[/name_m] (DH) [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] (my maiden name).

Our last name is pronounced [name_m]Al[/name_m]-[name_f]May[/name_f]-Da. I guess my top picks (today lol) would be:

[name_m]Leonardo[/name_m] [name_m]David[/name_m] [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] [name_m]Al[/name_m]-[name_f]May[/name_f]-Da ([name_m]Leo[/name_m])

Thank you so much! This forum was a great help to me when naming my son and we love his name! I cross posted on the baby names board and the girl name board for our girl picks! [name_f]Hope[/name_f] that’s OK!