Nico, Leon, Leo, Rocco or Matteo?

Which is your favorite? This would be with a long Italian last name that starts with “[name_f]Di[/name_f]” and thinking a one syllable middle name like [name_m]Hayes[/name_m].

I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] or [name_m]Rocco[/name_m] best. :slight_smile:

[name_u]Nico[/name_u]! I adore [name_u]Nico[/name_u]. It’s such an adorable boys name. I’ve always loved it as a nn for [name_m]Nicolas[/name_m], but I definitely think it stands well on its own.

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] or [name_m]Leon[/name_m]

I love [name_u]Nico[/name_u] and [name_m]Leo[/name_m]/[name_m]Leon[/name_m].

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] is my favourite — simple, strong, traditional but fresh and cool. As long as your surname isn’t too close to DiCaprio, I don’t think you can go wrong with [name_m]Leo[/name_m].

I also like [name_m]Rocco[/name_m] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u] a lot too. Both feel a bit edgier than [name_m]Leo[/name_m], but equally cool, relaxed and international.

[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] are fantastic! [name_m]Leo[/name_m] is great too but much more popular if that’s something that bothers you at all.

I love all of them ! But my preference would be [name_m]Rocco[/name_m]!! [name_m]How[/name_m] strong, Solid and romantic!

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u] are my favourites. Also like [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] and [name_m]Rocco[/name_m].

They’re all very handsome names!
In order of my personal favorites:
[name_m]Matteo[/name_m] (stunning, I also think it goes really well with [name_m]Hayes[/name_m])
[name_m]Rocco[/name_m] (Very hip and cool, especially with [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] as a middle!)
[name_u]Nico[/name_u] (similar feel as [name_m]Rocco[/name_m], very cool)
[name_m]Leo[/name_m] (Perfect blend of cool and classic)
[name_m]Leon[/name_m] (slightly more offbeat than [name_m]Leo[/name_m], but also very handsome)

They’re all great, you really cannot go wrong

[name_u]Nico[/name_u] and [name_m]Rocco[/name_m] are my favourite!

[name_m]Rocco[/name_m] or [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]

[name_m]Leo[/name_m], [name_m]Leon[/name_m], or [name_m]Matteo[/name_m]

1. [name_u]Nico[/name_u]
  2. [name_m]Leon[/name_m]
  3. [name_m]Rocco[/name_m]

I really like [name_m]Rocco[/name_m]. [name_m]Leon[/name_m] is the runner up.

[name_u]Nico[/name_u] has become quite popular where I live. In one week alone, I met 4 [name_u]Nico[/name_u]'s at my work…

Have you considered [name_m]Massimo[/name_m]?

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_u]Nico[/name_u]. On a boy or a girl (like [name_f]Thandie[/name_f] Newtons daughter)

[name_m]Leo[/name_m] is next :slight_smile:

Then [name_m]Matteo[/name_m].

Then [name_m]Rocco[/name_m]

Then [name_m]Leon[/name_m]. Not a big [name_m]Leon[/name_m] person. I think of [name_m]Leon[/name_m] from the Professional or [name_m]Leon[/name_m] from Curb your Enthusiasm. Both great characters. But I just see older bada$$ crass men as my connotation

I have quite a soft spot for [name_m]Rocco[/name_m], but I really like [name_m]Leon[/name_m] and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] too!

I like [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_u]Nico[/name_u] the best!

I like [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] and [name_m]Leon[/name_m] the most.

I like [name_u]Niko[/name_u] the most! [name_m]Leo[/name_m] and [name_m]Matteo[/name_m] would be my next picks.