Nico, Nolan, or Luca?

We have already have little [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] and are expecting our third (keeping the gender a surprise). The middle name for a boy will either be [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] or [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m], so keep that in mind. Which set do you prefer: [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_f]Cora[/name_f] & [name_u]Nico[/name_u], [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], & [name_m]Nolan[/name_m], or [name_u]Ellis[/name_u], [name_f]Cora[/name_f], & [name_u]Luca[/name_u]? Thank you :slight_smile:

As far as combos go, I swoon at the thought of [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] or [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Rafael[/name_m]. As a sibset with [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] [name_m]Mateo[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_f]Luna[/name_f] though, [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] seems to fit better style wise with [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and doesn’t have such an obvious alliteration ([name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] are “L” heavy with a lot of emphasis on the L sound when saying it out loud. [name_u]Nico[/name_u] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] have a similar issue). I like [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] best for this sibset.

[name_m]Man[/name_m], you have really great taste! [name_m]Both[/name_m] your middle options are amazing! I personally love [name_u]Nico[/name_u] and [name_u]Luca[/name_u]…you can’t go wrong. I feel [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] is a distant, distant third.

Best of luck!

I love [name_u]Nico[/name_u] and like [name_u]Luca[/name_u] and [name_m]Nolan[/name_m]. With [name_u]Ellis[/name_u] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f], I think [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] would be the best “fit”. [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Rafael[/name_m] would be my pick for your family.

[name_u]Luca[/name_u] is definitely my favorite of the group, it is a current name crush I have. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] feels good to me.

I like [name_u]Nico[/name_u] or [name_m]Nolan[/name_m]. [name_u]Luca[/name_u] is so close to [name_f]Luna[/name_f]. [name_m]Even[/name_m] though they’re totally different names, that would bug me. I would choose [name_u]Nico[/name_u] [name_m]Joaquin[/name_m] or [name_m]Nolan[/name_m] [name_m]Rafael[/name_m].

[name_u]Nico[/name_u]. Sounds great with the other two. Then all the names end differently - which I always like.