Nightingale (as a mn)

I think it will be wonderful with the right first name.

1 Like

Your welcome :blush:
I used to have a masculine combo on my signature with [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]. I think it was [name_m]Lucas[/name_m] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] or [name_u]Liam[/name_u] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u].

1 Like

Please do it! It’s fabulous!

1 Like

Very pretty, a fine 2nd name choice.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] as a middle. I think she makes everything sound so much more beautiful, magical, and whimsical, especially more popular choices.

1 Like

Ooh yes that would be super cool and would stand out against the roses, [name_u]Marie[/name_u]’s, and graces.

1 Like

Super late to the reply here, but yes! [name_f]My[/name_f] first daughter is [name_f]Betty[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] and I am still enchanted by her name. She will be three tomorrow, in fact!
I love the sound of [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u] and it’s various positive associations. It leaves a lot of room for interpretation and I like that. I imagined it would be significant to her for music or possibly poetry or [name_f]Florence[/name_f] [name_u]Nightingale[/name_u]. But at three she’s started to love stars, constellations, and the moon. She’s the only three year old I know who arranges her orange slices and tells you it’s [name_f]Cassiopeia[/name_f]. So right now, the night part is significant. It really is a magical name to grow into.

4 Likes

Interesting and dramatic.