Nightingale's #5 šŸ§š

Oh my word, he is so gorgeous! Congratulations! Your kids names are just so cool, and I love how much thought you put into them!

1 Like

Oh my goodness, this is such a handsome name! CongratulationsšŸŽ‰. [name_u]Love[/name_u] all your other kids names too!

1 Like

I absolutely love his name!! [name_u]Emrys[/name_u] is already one of my favourite boysā€™ names, aether just went on my list :slight_smile:

1 Like

Congratulations ā€“ I love his name, especially with all his other siblings! A lovely choice. :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations! Iā€™ve been so excited to hear what youā€™d pick, especially given how beautiful all of your childrenā€™s names are. What a perfect name for an adorable little boy :heart:

1 Like

Congratulations!! He looks so, so sweet! :smiling_face:šŸ©µ
I love the meaning behind his name ā€” wow!

1 Like

you donā€™t know how excited i was for this announcement! he has a lovely name, huge congratulations, and welcome to this world aether :heart:

1 Like

So cute! Goes so well with his siblingsā€™ names!!! [name_f]May[/name_f] I ask how you pronounce his first name though? Is it like Eh-ther?

1 Like

What a cutie!! Congratulations! Aether Emrys Summerset is absolutely breathtaking.

1 Like

What a beautiful babe and an AMAZING name!! Congratulations! Xx :heart:

1 Like

Hey, congrats for the baby! I hope happiness and good luck to him and all the family. :partying_face:

1 Like

His name is absolutely gorgeous! So so stunning :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the congratulations and well wishes! Feeling very happy and blessed to have him here (and happy to no longer be pregnant after a difficult pregnancy this time :wink:).

Heā€™s just turned a year old a little over a month ago, so my closest in age yet! Just making sure to give Light lots of one on one attention, and itā€™s definitely helping him with the adjustment.

EE-ther, with the beginning sound the same as Ethan!

1 Like

I saw this earlier but wanted to add my congratulations! I love Aetherā€™s name with his ā€œlife verse.ā€ Your children all have amazing, lovely names (special little shout-out to [name_f]Vala[/name_f] [name_u]Evenstar[/name_u] :heart_eyes: Our daughterā€™s middle is Elanor.)

1 Like

P.S. Oh and Loveday!! One of my very favorite names!