Nightmares about names

I had a nightmare the other night…

I was in a mom’s circle with my baby boy, [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. We were going around the circle introducing our kiddos. And… every other boy in the group was named [name_u]Robin[/name_u]. I was horrified!

Has anyone else had any name nightmares?

Yes my days when I was experiencing doubt over Lilia name I used to have bad dreams about her hating her name, I had dreams about me walking into an auditorium, mispronouncing her name in front of all these people and everyone laughing along with numerous other mispronunciation dreams. It was like I was being harassed by the complex emotion of name regret! :joy::joy:

Also just have to say absolutely love Robin!

3 Likes

In the dream, my sister was pregnant and was dead-set on naming her baby girl [name_u]Jonah[/name_u]. Surprisingly, my mom was completely onboard, while I kept being like “… how about Noa?”

2 Likes

I had a nightmare once where I and my cousin (who’s basically my sister) were pregnant at the same time and didn’t tell anyone what we were naming our kiddos. ended up both naming our sons [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m].
I don’t know if that counts, but I called her immediately and told her the name is mine.

2 Likes

Haha, when I was a teenager, I used to have some really lucid, crazy dreams. In one, I had twin girls named [name_f]Rejoice[/name_f] “Joy” and Remembrance“Mim.” It ended up being some really freaky dream where I had to escape some weird Puritan group with my babies. It has always stuck with me and those words still make me feel a bit sick to my stomach. I actually find virtue/Puritan names interesting but stay away from these ones.

1 Like